Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Epica Dreams

Go down 
+8
Elodie Artour
HatredGrows
Mad Maudlin
Ene
Pale Secrecy
magnoly
TheAsylum
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:01 pm

Have you ever had an Epica dream?Then,share it with us Epica Dreams Icon_razz (if it's decent enough of course Epica Dreams Icon_wink )

I only had 2 Epica dreams until now.The first one was a few weeks before the tracklisting and cover of DYU were reavealed.I dreamed I got my DYU CD,but I was really surprised that the cover image was a fiel with smiling flowers Epica Dreams Icon_lol That was really shocking,and here is something similar I found on Deviantart,but I editedit a bit Epica Dreams Icon_razz
Epica Dreams Ccccat10
(I don't own this picture so if anyone from here is tthe owner please don't shoot me! Epica Dreams Icon_lol )

My 2nd dream was somewhere in the same day when the first teaser was posted on the official website.This one was way better!I was listening to "Martyr Of The Free Word!" Epica Dreams Icon_rolleyes .All I remember is that it was extrememely heavy Epica Dreams Icon_lol

And now I have finnished.Your turn Epica Dreams Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
TheAsylum
Blank Infinity
Blank Infinity
TheAsylum

Female Capricorn Pig
Favorite Epica song : Burn to a Cinder

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 10:27 pm

Well one time maybe 5 weeks ago I had a dream that I was singing on stage, I was singing an Epica song I think it was Chasing The Dragon, Then when I had finished (it was a big crowd btw) Sisi cam on stage and hugged me then Anette Anneke and Floor came on stage too I hugged them too Sisi talked to the crowd talking about how great I was, she then finished and I turned around and said "I love you Simone" and then everyone was crying because it was so emotional. I wish that was true!!!
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 12:08 am

I had 4 Epica dreams so far that I remember. They all included Mark, and two of them also Simone but she disappears very fast anyway. Razz I won't get it the details. Laughing Hmm. Useless post, sorry for that. Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2009 9:26 pm

But you are such a lucky dreamer Epica Dreams Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Pale Secrecy
Quietus
Quietus
Pale Secrecy

Female Cancer Snake

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 1:46 am

Funny, I just had a dream that the local music lounge was having an event, and Epica showed up to play just as I got there. But, alas, I got an emergency call that I simply had to take, and as I hurried out feeling absolutely distraught that I was missing the show, I ran into Mark, who arranged for me to see the next show. Then I woke up, and, naturally, was very disappointed. Smile

Jenna (PaleSecrecy)
Back to top Go down
Ene
Facade Of Reality
Facade Of Reality
Ene

Male Sagittarius Rooster
Favorite Epica song : All of them!

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 12:27 am

I've had few Epica dreams lately, well no suprise since i havent thought of lot else Smile.

The first one was from Epica's concert, it was like i would have watched DVD or something the view rolling in different places like in Wacken concert live stream. They played new song if i am right haha. Also Amanda was on the stage at some point, pretty nice dream overall Smile

Another one was just me on Epica's myspace site, listening to the new songs and wondering them with my mom haha. I just remember they were heavy and awesome.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 11, 2010 2:11 am

Lately I had a dream that Epica was coming to Poland (to a weird city I do not know though and can't even remember the name now Razz ) and I was planning the trip and all! Very Happy
Wish it was real...
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:11 am

Lately I had many Epica dreasms...most of them were about concerts and meetings with the band,but nothing real Sad
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 9:36 pm

I had a dream last night that I was at Epica show and Mark has short hair. Razz
I woke up and was so glad it's just a dream! He still looked cute though. Wink
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 29, 2010 3:14 am

^Wow.I cannot imagine Mark with short hair,that would be a crime Epica Dreams Icon_eek Well,except the picture when he was a child,at that time short hair really fitted him Smile
Back to top Go down
Mad Maudlin
Quietus
Quietus
Mad Maudlin

Female Posts : 64

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 6:51 pm

It doesn't center around Epica per se, though I do remember in one dream I had a few weeks ago involving next to everyone name-dropping their music, even the people I least expected to know about the band. o_o Also, I swear that I saw Simone and she grinned at me... but I dunno.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~cosmicghost

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 6:12 pm

I have had A LOT of Epica dreams, so I am not sure where to start.
Well, for a while I dreamed that I met Simone about every night, and in the end I realized in the dream that I was dreaming, haha xD
Lately I have had a lot of dreams were Simone is pregnant, I have no idea why, haha... But I will be scared to death if she actually is!
I can't remember details from all the Epica dreams, I would probably not have room for anything else in my head if I could! But I remember one, I was running in Roy Khan's house looking for Simone, and I asked Thomas Youngblood if he knew where she was xD
And I had one un-decent dream as well, about Simone and Oliver, Yuuuck, I didn't want those images in my head!! I remember screaming in my dream when I saw it, hahhahha xD
Back to top Go down
HatredGrows
Quietus
Quietus

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:56 pm

I once had a dream about Mark and Simone, and they signed up for The Amazing Race. I remember going crazy about watching the episodes with them. Wouldn't it be awesome if they actually did that?
Back to top Go down
Elodie Artour
Quietus
Quietus
Elodie Artour

Female Posts : 84

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 23, 2010 1:59 am

This morning, I dreamt of being at a sea-side resort or something where there was going to be a big metal fest. While I was driven by a car or something, I saw a few famous female metal singers (one of whom was supposed to be Lisa Middelhauve, whereas that woman looked totally different from her actually...) After a while, I went to some building and into a room where I found both Simone and Floor! Simone looked way thinner than in real life; she wore white clothing (a blouse and shorts or something Laugh ), and she was laying on either a stretcher or a bed. The most disturbing thing about this dream was that Simone actually had wounds on some parts of her body! Bouncy Her body looked beautiful that way, though...

At some point, an old friend of mine (whom I haven't been in good relations lately) shot a pic of Simone and me, as well as one of Floor and me (separately.) I remember while she was taking that picture of Floor and me, Floor was moving around the same time and laughing but we agreed on the fact that was okay.

I have also had other Epica dreams. My previous dream about Epica was one I really wanted to share with you guys but I was too lazy to do that, so I eventually (and unfortunately) forgot it... Sad
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 24, 2010 12:37 am

Such a cool dream Elodie!
I haven't got an Epica dream in a long time... :/
Back to top Go down

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 25, 2010 3:43 pm

I don't have many Epica dreams anymore, but that is kind of good, since I'm not so insanely obsessed anymore, yayme, I've got a life again! xD But I do dream about Roy a lot... I think I really miss him now... :/
Back to top Go down
TheDeadDream
Quietus
Quietus
TheDeadDream

Female Libra Dog
Favorite Epica song : Hard to chose,but I'll go for The Obissesive Devotion Smile

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 5:59 am

I had two...
The first is shitty-it begined with me chased by monsters,I had defeated them and after I've seen Simone is a wheelchair...she looked like after an accident Sad I was scared when I waked up =\
The second-I was talking with Simone on Yahoo Messenger Laughing
Weird dreams...
Back to top Go down

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:10 am

I dreamt that Simone was pregnant once... Pregnant av really sick Sad
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:50 pm

Hm...these are some weird dreams indeed...
Back to top Go down

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 9:31 pm

Yes... I've had MANY strange epica dreams indeed... xD Even though I think the weirdest one is the one where I was searching desperatly for Simone in Roy's house, and asked Thomas where she was xD I woke up and just "WHY DIDN'T I ASK OLI?" xD haha... x D
Back to top Go down
TheDeadDream
Quietus
Quietus
TheDeadDream

Female Libra Dog
Favorite Epica song : Hard to chose,but I'll go for The Obissesive Devotion Smile

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 08, 2010 9:48 pm

@Am That is a funny & weird dream Laughing
Mine is weird & sad =\
Back to top Go down
FacadeOfSimone
Quietus
Quietus
FacadeOfSimone

Female Cancer Dog
Favorite Epica song : Façade of Reality
The Phantom Agony
Design Your Universe

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 5:04 pm

I had a weird dream about Epica. I had the chance to sing a song with Simone, and I choosed for Unleashed. After when I was walking off the stage everybody was screaming to come back and all those things. After that, I became friends with every band member and every concert they had I had the chance to sing Unleashed. I wish that was true. But it was just a dream. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sancta_Terra
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Sancta_Terra

Female Scorpio Rooster
Favorite Epica song : Mother of Light

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 3:34 am

That's beautiful Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FacadeOfSimone
Quietus
Quietus
FacadeOfSimone

Female Cancer Dog
Favorite Epica song : Façade of Reality
The Phantom Agony
Design Your Universe

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:39 am

It was beautiful, felt like almost real! And then I woke up. But I think I have to deal with the fact I will never sing with Simone, and that I will never sing in a band. Simply can't find one. So those classical lessons I will take are a bit money spenders. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Elodie Artour
Quietus
Quietus
Elodie Artour

Female Posts : 84

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 3:24 am

A while ago, I dreamt of Simone laughing at my side (not at me but sort of chuckling or sth,) waving back and forth a wig (that actually had her natural haircolour) with one of her hands and later on getting into an oven where a dish was being cooked. (If my memory serves me well, she was waving at me from there.) That was a weird dream! lol!

@Simone: You never know... Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Epica Dreams Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epica Dreams   Epica Dreams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Epica Dreams
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next