Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Website Updates

Go down 
+3
Manala
magnoly
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

Official Website Updates Empty
PostSubject: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 20, 2009 8:56 pm

A thread for anything related to the official forum and website.Not only related for DYU,but for gigs,and other stuff too Official Website Updates Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 13, 2009 1:26 am

Quote :
Today the new Epica website has been launched, the forum will be under construction between 1 and 5pm CET.
See you all at the renewed forum after 5pm!

The new designs are absolutely stunning Official Website Updates Herz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 14, 2009 7:03 pm

Quote :

Today the new Epica website has been launched!
There's a brand new Epica Forum version online, which means that all posts from the old version have been deleted and that we start from scratch. However, all member accounts still work, unless you haven't been around on the forum for ages. In that case, feel free to join again. We hope to see you all on the renewed forum!
The layout of our official MySpace page has been changed as well. http://www.myspace.com/epica
For those who want to follow us via Twitter: [url=http://www.twitter.com/_epica
http://www.twitter.com/_epica [/quote[/url]]

I love it!!

Quote :

Tonight, Mark and Coen will appear on Kink FM. They will co-host the "Aardschok" show with Metal Mike between 10 pm and midnight. Be sure to check it out!.
You can listen to the show here.

Damn I wish I could speak dutch Official Website Updates Icon_sad
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 28, 2009 9:07 pm

Quote :
Epica has entered the charts in several countries! In the Netherland "Design Your Universe" enetered at #8, In Germany at #37, France at #31 and Switserland #27! More updates will follow soon.

That's just EPIC! Official Website Updates Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 1:36 am

Quote :
With pain in our hearts we have to announce that the Epica shows in Madrid (tomorrow) and Lisbon (Sunday) are cancelled. Simone has no voice and the specialized doctor told her to be silent for the next two days. Tickets of these shows remain valid and we're working on the new dates for these two shows (probably March 2010). We're really sorry but what can you do about fate... The doctor also said that the chance is big that Simone's voice will get better soon so that the concerts in France and Z7 Switzerland will take place. We'll keep you updated!

NO,not again!! Sad
Simone gets ill so easily..I hope she copes and she will recover soon Sad
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 2:44 am

I'm so sorry for her. Sad I hope she'll get better very soon!! Lots of hugs for Simone!!!
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 04, 2010 11:57 pm

A tourdairy from America Very Happy
http://www.sounds2move.de/start.htm Just click on the banner there. Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 05, 2010 12:38 am

I was going to post that Official Website Updates 508337 But anyway I freakin' love it! The Duracell-Bunny has such a great sense of hunmor Smile
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 1:08 am

Quote :
In the early of Februari 12th Epica's tourbus crashed on Canadian Highway way 1 while driving in the Rocky Mountains when a car lost control and went spinning for the bus,
The busdriver Dave Mabry managed to avoid a head-on collision by running the bus against the rail-guard,
Although the car was totaled and the bus suffered severe damage and some Band & Crew members got thrown out of their bunks no one got hurt.
After a few hours delay and some on the the spot repairs the bus was able to continue the journey to Victoria Canada

I lost my breath for a moment when I've read the title, seriously. Thank god they're all OK!!!!
Back to top Go down
Manala
Sancta Terra
Sancta Terra
Manala

Female Cancer Dog
Favorite Epica song : Tides Of Time, Kingdom Of Heaven, Quietus, White Water, Blank Infinity, Feint

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:16 am

I posted this around 4pm today! I almost died! It's the same fucking road that The Agonist totalled on too! The government needs to put out more ice track tires and road salt.

I'm so glad the band is unharmed though.

Last edited by Lady Draconian on Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:43 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Manala
Sancta Terra
Sancta Terra
Manala

Female Cancer Dog
Favorite Epica song : Tides Of Time, Kingdom Of Heaven, Quietus, White Water, Blank Infinity, Feint

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 2:17 am

Also more news,

New shows posted in:

Holland:

Eindhoven
Enschede
Zaandam

Argentina:

Buenos Aires
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 3:33 am

magnoly wrote:
Quote :
In the early of Februari 12th Epica's tourbus crashed on Canadian Highway way 1 while driving in the Rocky Mountains when a car lost control and went spinning for the bus,
The busdriver Dave Mabry managed to avoid a head-on collision by running the bus against the rail-guard,
Although the car was totaled and the bus suffered severe damage and some Band & Crew members got thrown out of their bunks no one got hurt.
After a few hours delay and some on the the spot repairs the bus was able to continue the journey to Victoria Canada

I lost my breath for a moment when I've read the title, seriously. Thank god they're all OK!!!!

I read that somewhere at the lunch time.I got shocked,but I'm so happy everyone is safe and sound Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 3:40 am

http://www.epica.nl/?page=news
Check out the latest news!

Special Consign to Oblivion show and Epica playing Pinkpop 2010!!!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 4:54 am

I've read that yesterday,I''m so happy! Very Happy 5 years since CTO ,I hope they will play the whole album! Very Happy

It's like the 5 year old TPA anniversary from 2008,I love that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 07, 2010 11:39 pm

Exactly, I'm pretty sure they will play the whole album, would be so amazing to see it!!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 2:53 am

Force of the Shore live...Wow,I'm dying to hear that one Shocked Or MoL,I miss it a lot from the setlist :excited:
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:12 am

Yeah it would be beyond epic to hear Force of the Shore live! And I'd be amazing to hear Trois Vierges too actually. I hope they will do it!!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 3:44 am

with Roy Khan on stage*daydreams* I want to go there Razz
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 9:43 pm

Quote :
Dear Fans,

We have received many (angry) e-mails and messages about the cancelled show in Belo Horizonte (while we were completely unaware of the situation). That is why we have asked our Brazilian booker, Paulo, what happened and why this show wasn't happening anymore. Apparently the local promotor fron Belo Horizonte refused to supply an acceptable set of backline equipment and an adequate PA-system for the show and Paulo was not able to rseolve this problem with him. Paulo tried to switch the show to a different local promotor in Belo Horizonte without succes.
We have received messages like: "We are soo disappointed with the band because we hear that you all are requiring silly things that will make the show more expensive for us! your fans..."
Be sure that we never require silly things and the only reason that we asl for a decent backline and PA us that we want to offer you, our fans, a good show. Nobody will be happy when a show sounds like shit.
We are very disappointed as well that Paulo and the local promotor were not able to solve the problems. We play almost a 100 shows a year and normally these kind of issues get solved without any problem. Please don't blame the band for this, we only want the best for everybody and we hope to be able to play Belo Horizonte in the near future!
The show has been replaced with a new show in Rio de Janeiro on the same date.

All the best
Epica

From what this statement says I think there's no Epica fault. And I'm a bit dissapointed with the reaction of some fans.
Too bad they didn't manage the resolve this problem though.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 2:13 am

Yes,I read this as well,earlier today.

What a shame of thse fans,I mean,I know it's dissapointing but they can't blame the band because its not their fault. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 2:07 am

Quote :
CtO, 5th anniversary - Atak and de Kade almost sold out!

Upcoming April, Epica's Consign to Oblivion has been released for five years! The album, dealing mainly about Mayan culture, solidified Epica's position at the top of the international female-fronted metal scene. To memorate this event Epica is going to perform Consign to Oblivion in its entirety at their gig on the 21st of March at the Effenaar in Eindhoven (NL)

Official Website Updates Consignpyroshow128

This might be your last chance to hear all of the songs of that album played live in one show! It will also be a show with 3 special guests and special effects in the original CTO-setting. On top of that there will be a special offer on "Consign"-merchandise. Be sure to get your tickets today since they are going pretty fast!!!

De Kade - Zaandam and Atak - Enschede are almost sold out already!

See you all there

Plus (not official website statement but concerning the show): Ronald Landa (ex-guitarist of Delain, who is making now a project with Ad Sluijter btw Wink ) is going to be one of the guests at the CtO show on Sunday! This is going to be interesting! Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 4:06 am

Yeah I've heared of Ad's project and I'm really curious how it will sound like Smile It's great that Ronalsd will be a guest as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:06 am

Quote :
On the 9th of March, Simone recorded the video for our WWF song 'This is the Time'. For a little preview, you can visit Simone's YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/user/Smoontjes

Simone will be performing at 'Concert for Chile' which is a unique concert that was initiated by Anneke van Giersbergen (Agua de Annique). On the 24th of March in the Melkweg in Amsterdam, many artists ( Anneke van Giersbergen, Sharon den Adel, Freek de Jonge and many more) will perform that night to support Chile. All the money made that day will be given to Chile. For more info go to: http://www.aguadeannique.com/cfc/

All profits for the shirts that will be sold at the Epica show in Chile will go to the victims of the earthquake as well.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 20, 2010 2:23 am

Nice news,but somehow they aren't news for me Razz
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 03, 2010 9:32 pm

Quote :
In a few days the guys and girl from Epica will travel to Brasil to start their South American Tour 2010. This part of the Design Your Universe worldtour will take Epica to Brasil, Argentina, Chile, Peru, Bolivia and Uruguay.

The show in Lima, Peru has already been sold out!! The show in Buenos Aires, Argentina is almost sold out, only 100 tickets left!! The other shows are also going pretty fast, so if you don't have your tickets yet.... be sure to get them in time.

Simone, Isaac and Coen will be in Sao Paolo a day early to perform in 2 TV-shows and on Radio Kiss FM. They will play some special accoustic songs so keep your eyes and ears open!

The show in Sao Paolo will be extra special since we will shoot DVD-footage for an upcoming DVD. So if you haven't got a ticket yet! Get them now and be extra loud on the 10th of April.

See you soon!

Wooohoo! Acoustic songs and a DVD! Sounds amazing! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Website Updates
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next