Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello world!

Go down 
+4
Gargamel
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
menaceOFvanity
8 posters
AuthorMessage
menaceOFvanity
Quietus
Quietus

Male Virgo Dragon
Favorite Epica song :
Design your universe
Facade of reality
Run for a fall
Kingdom of Heaven
Fools of damnation

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Hello world!   Hello world! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:36 am

Hi, I'm Harri and I've been listening Epica since early 2006 after I found them from youtube. I admire Mark and Epica so freaking much...
When I was little (at the moment over 20), I listened a lot of classical music and I was able tell what's Vivaldi and what's Bach at the age of 1 or 2. I'm not sure exactly, but my mom just told the story afterwards to me. Later on I found metal and listened it a lot and finally when I found the perfection, the combination of these two......I was speechless. Music means so much to me and I couldn't live without it.

I often analyse music and I'm wondering if it's the best way to build a song etc. often (obviously it's not the "truth", just my opinion) I might think like "nooooo, now you could've done that and It'd have been so perfect!!". When I found Epica I've been saying to many people, that "if I just COULD do, I would build the songs EXACTLY the same way as Mark & co. does". There's nothing to change or replace. I'm a drummer myself(around 6 years), but been a bit passive lately because happened to be decently successful at poker.

I hope you didn't get bored! It's cool I found this site, because I think Epica had it's own forum, but it was an impossibility to register there for some reason. Cu @ forums!
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:41 am

Hello Harri!
The music which Epica creates is the best combination for me too, classicial music with metal is just the best thing ever! As well I feel the same about Epica's song as being written exactly to me, perfect. Smile
Have fun on the forum! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 1:42 am

Hello,Harri!And welcome to the forum! Hello world! Icon_smile .I'm Cris and I hope you will have fun here Hello world! Icon_wink

May I ask how old are you?It's not a shame if you are over 20,some of our members have already passed that age Hello world! Icon_wink

Oh and you are from Finland Hello world! Icon_biggrin .Now we have two finns in our community Hello world! Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Gargamel
Blank Infinity
Blank Infinity
Gargamel

Female Sagittarius Rat

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:09 am

OMG YOU'RE FINNISH.

*RUNS AROUND WIDLY*
Back to top Go down
Bram
Quietus
Quietus
Bram

Male Leo Goat
Favorite Epica song : Cry for The Moon

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 7:50 am

Welcome and have a nice stay, nice taste in music btw.
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/shalott
Dragana
Quietus
Quietus
Dragana

Female Taurus Pig

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:51 pm

Hello there,welcome Very Happy
Enjoy your time here ^^
Back to top Go down
xut0piax
Quietus
Quietus
xut0piax

Male Leo Goat

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 2:55 pm

Hello welcome to the forum! have fun im new here to Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ene
Facade Of Reality
Facade Of Reality
Ene

Male Sagittarius Rooster
Favorite Epica song : All of them!

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:20 pm

Hello, epic to have another finn here.
Your very welcome, hope you enjoy the forum!

Perkele on suomen hienoimpia sanoja enkä voi sietää nightwissiä.
Moi Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
menaceOFvanity
Quietus
Quietus

Male Virgo Dragon
Favorite Epica song :
Design your universe
Facade of reality
Run for a fall
Kingdom of Heaven
Fools of damnation

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 10:55 pm

magnoly wrote:
Hello Harri!
The music which Epica creates is the best combination for me too, classicial music with metal is just the best thing ever! As well I feel the same about Epica's song as being written exactly to me, perfect. Smile
Have fun on the forum! Very Happy
Hi! It's like the most beautiful combo in the world indeed <3

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:
Hello,Harri!And welcome to the forum! Hello world! Icon_smile .I'm Cris and I hope you will have fun here Hello world! Icon_wink

May I ask how old are you?It's not a shame if you are over 20,some of our members have already passed that age Hello world! Icon_wink

Oh and you are from Finland Hello world! Icon_biggrin .Now we have two finns in our community Hello world! Icon_smile
Hi Cris and thanks! Okay well I'm 21. We don't have too much Epica fans in Finland (some hundreds or so only Neutral ), but who are, they are often very crazy ones! Very Happy

WTrocker wrote:
OMG YOU'RE FINNISH.

*RUNS AROUND WIDLY*
OMG GREEK! I've been there once! Was a nice country, will definitely come again! Smile

Bram wrote:
Welcome and have a nice stay, nice taste in music btw.
Thanks Smile

Dragana wrote:
Hello there,welcome Very Happy
Enjoy your time here ^^
Will definitely do!

xut0piax wrote:
Hello welcome to the forum! have fun im new here to Very Happy
Hi and thanks!

Ene wrote:
Hello, epic to have another finn here.
Your very welcome, hope you enjoy the forum!

Perkele on suomen hienoimpia sanoja enkä voi sietää nightwissiä.
Moi Smile
Yeah not too much of 'em Neutral

Onhan se ihan hieno Very Happy No itel tuli kuunneltuu joskus, mut ei kyl yhtää nykysi. Kävitkö siellä keikalla viime vuoden kesällä? En jaksanu ite venaa nw:tä, ni lähdin Epican jälkee veke Very Happy
Toki jonotettiin varmaan 10h
Back to top Go down
Ene
Facade Of Reality
Facade Of Reality
Ene

Male Sagittarius Rooster

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:00 pm

Sama juttu, jaksoin kuunnella yhtyettä ehkä vuoden mutta kiinnostus lopahti aika nopeasti, inhoan yli kaiken kun ihmiset vertaa Epicaa nightwissiin *yäk*
Hei olin kyllä pre-tuskassa! Edelleen paras päivä ikinä <3
Amo oli ihan ok ja NW mun mielestä tylsä, mutta Epica räjäytti pankin täysin, en ees huomannu koko sadetta Smile
Mepä ei jonotettu yhtään Smile, isä oli kerrankin varannu liput etukäteen haha.
Back to top Go down
menaceOFvanity
Quietus
Quietus

Male Virgo Dragon
Favorite Epica song :
Design your universe
Facade of reality
Run for a fall
Kingdom of Heaven
Fools of damnation

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:03 pm

Ene wrote:
Sama juttu, jaksoin kuunnella yhtyettä ehkä vuoden mutta kiinnostus lopahti aika nopeasti, inhoan yli kaiken kun ihmiset vertaa Epicaa nightwissiin *yäk*
Hei olin kyllä pre-tuskassa! Edelleen paras päivä ikinä <3
Amo oli ihan ok ja NW mun mielestä tylsä, mutta Epica räjäytti pankin täysin, en ees huomannu koko sadetta Smile
Mepä ei jonotettu yhtään Smile, isä oli kerrankin varannu liput etukäteen haha.
siis oli liput toki, mutta että pääsee eteen. oiskoha tokassa rivissä oltu. Siis kiinnosti tosiaa 0% sade siinä vaiheessa ku alkovat soittamaan. Ei ois kiinnostanu vaikka ois satanu paskaa. Tais rakeitakin tulla jopa jossai kohti Very Happy Eeppinen salama saatiin vielä Sancta Terraan. Muistaks? Oli kyl iha sairas ajotus Very Happy Very Happy hyvä ettei alkanu pyörtyy siinä kohti.
Back to top Go down
Ene
Facade Of Reality
Facade Of Reality
Ene

Male Sagittarius Rooster

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:12 pm

Aa, me oltiin vähän taaempana Smile. En mä muista mitään rakeita!! Very Happy, en muista mitään muuta kun bändin upean vedon. Se salama oli hieno, kuten myös jyrinät Cry for the moonin huudatus osassa!
Markin puheiden perusteella Epica on tulossa suomeen 2010 loppupuolella, missä tahansa soittavat tuun paikalle! (paitsi tietty k-18 keikat huoh)
Smile
Back to top Go down
menaceOFvanity
Quietus
Quietus

Male Virgo Dragon
Favorite Epica song :
Design your universe
Facade of reality
Run for a fall
Kingdom of Heaven
Fools of damnation

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:14 pm

meinasin et vois melkee lähtee ulkomaillekki kattelee keikkoja. oon ite lähdössä keväällä kiertelemään maailmaa astetta pidemmäksi aikaa. ei mitää suunnitelmia muuta ku et thaimaaseen pidemmäks aikaa (4kk+), mut sitä ennen jossain kans. pitää varmaan suomessa kävästä ainakin jossain välissä katsastamassa tuo keikka!
Back to top Go down
Ene
Facade Of Reality
Facade Of Reality
Ene

Male Sagittarius Rooster

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:19 pm

mä olisin halunnu tonne paradison levynjulkasu keikalle muttei se sitte onnistunu.
olis tosiaan kiva nähdä yhtye jossain muuallaki kun täällä, esim jossain ranskassa missä on paljon faneja ja isot yleisöt Smile
toivottavasti Epica aukee kunnolla suomelle vielä joku päivä
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 2:57 am

OMG Finnish<3 Pity I can't understand nothing of your conversation,but the language is so beautiful Hello world! Herz
Back to top Go down
Gargamel
Blank Infinity
Blank Infinity
Gargamel

Female Sagittarius Rat

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 3:03 am

I got some of it!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello world! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello world!   Hello world! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello world!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Martyrs of the Free Word :: Matters of Importance :: Introductions and other personal things-
Jump to: