Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Price of Freedom ~ interlude

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

The Price of Freedom ~ interlude Empty
PostSubject: The Price of Freedom ~ interlude   The Price of Freedom ~ interlude I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:52 pm

And what are your opinions about this interlude?
I personally like it more than La'Petach ... from TDC. It somehow fits very well with Burn to a Cinder and I love the theme of the spoken parts.
Back to top Go down
Dragana
Quietus
Quietus
Dragana

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: The Price of Freedom ~ interlude   The Price of Freedom ~ interlude I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 23, 2009 11:53 pm

This one is my second fav Epica intro.I find it absolutely beautiful. I love you
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Price of Freedom ~ interlude   The Price of Freedom ~ interlude I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 24, 2009 6:16 pm

I love 'The Price Of Freedom' more than L'a Petach aswell,I find it really interesting with the spoken parts mostly Freedom is something you have to do for yourself.Was that Obama by the way?He is one of my idols The Price of Freedom ~ interlude Icon_razz .The keyboards sund really great and it fits with 'Burn to a Cinder' although the theme of the songs is completely different. The Price of Freedom ~ interlude Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Price of Freedom ~ interlude   The Price of Freedom ~ interlude I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Price of Freedom ~ interlude
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Martyrs of the Free Word :: Epica :: Music :: Songs-
Jump to: