Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Official Website Updates

Go down 
+3
Manala
magnoly
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

Official Website Updates - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:47 am

Quote :
Winners Epica-euro-tour contest
Today we leave the Epica headquarters to begin the second leg of the Design Your Universe European Tour. Time to announce the first winner of the contest:

24-09 Helsinki, Finland: Sofia Hytönen
26-09 Stockholm, Sweden: tba
27-09 Oslo, Norway: tba
28-09 Gothenburg, Sweden: tba
30-09 Poznan, Poland: tba
01-10 Katowice, Poland: tba
02-10 Budapest, Hungary: tba
03-10 Vienna, Austria: tba
05-10 Treviso, Italy: tba
06-10 Lausanne, Switserland: tba
07-10 Munich, Germany: tba
09-10 Aschaffenburg, Germany: tba
10-10 Bremen, Germany: tba
28-10 Paris, France: tba
29-10 Strasbourg, France: tba
30-10 Lyon, France: tba

You win two tickets to the show and Epica goodies!

Winners will receive an e-mail containing all further details. You can still enter the contest for the open dates. See you on the road!!!
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 8:03 pm

Quote :
The very special sold out Reuver City is coming up next. But for those who couldn't get their tickets in time, please come to Metal Female Voices Fest in Belgium. This show will be a unique one as wel with many songs from The Phantom Agony album.

Right after MFVF Epica plays with ReVamp and Kells in France and Italy. The dates in Paris and Strasbourg are almost sold out as well. For both shows there are less than 90 tickets available.

See you all!!!
Back to top Go down
AnEpicJourney
Blank Infinity
Blank Infinity
AnEpicJourney

Female Posts : 447
Favorite Epica song : Almost every song from tPA and CtO + Fools of damnation, the Obsessive Devotion and tDC

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Quote :
Epica will perform live at TV Limburg, tomorrow at 14:00 (Friday, the 15th of October)!
For more info check the TV Limburg website: http://www.tvl.nl

Our upcoming show @ the Rave in Milwaukee (USA) will be webcasted live at: http://webcast.therave.com
Official Website Updates - Page 3 Epica_10
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:08 am

Yay, that we'll get another live broadcast! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 2:48 am

That's so great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eline
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Eline

Female Virgo Dog
Favorite Epica song : Consign to Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 4:02 am

Yaaaaay! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.Eline.t83.net
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:32 pm

Quote :
We have uploaded the first winning photo's of the European tour-contest on our myspace and facebook pages. However, the tour is not over yet! After the Metal Female Voices Fest next weekend, we will finish the tour with Kells and ReVamp in France and Italy. You can still enter the contest for the last 4 shows and win 2 free tickets and some Epica-goodies.

28-10-2010 Elysee Montmartre, Paris, France SOLD OUT
29-10-2010 La Laiterie, Strasbourg, France
30-10-2010 Transbordeur, Lyon, France
31-10-2010 Autunnonero Festival, Dolceacqua, Italy

Forgot what to do? Simone explains it https://www.youtube.com/user/Smoontjes#p/a/u/2/KWGR-W2bB4E

The show in Paris on the 28th of October has sold out! So the only way to get in is win the contest!

See you all at MFVF, France and Italy!!

SO the winning photos: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=427622597923&set=a.427622577923.221273.8031842923#!/photo.php?fbid=427622597923&set=a.427622577923.221273.8031842923&pid=5073402&id=8031842923
Back to top Go down
AnEpicJourney
Blank Infinity
Blank Infinity
AnEpicJourney

Female Posts : 447
Favorite Epica song : Almost every song from tPA and CtO + Fools of damnation, the Obsessive Devotion and tDC

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:10 pm

Shocked they're totally amazing!!!!!I love the 1st one-it's incrediable!it really looks a bit like lacuna Coil's Karmacode but it is even better!Just love it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 21, 2010 2:12 am

Amazing pictures!My favorite of them are defintely the first one and the guy with the acoustic guitar! Smile Really creative output Smile
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:05 pm

Quote :
WWF single - This is the Time
Epica has released its single 'This is the Time'. With this single we support the WWF.
Show your support for WWF by downloading the song @ i-tunes.
All profits from the single will go to WWF. All little bits and pieces will help in the end to make a difference.

http://www.epica.nl/images/WNF.jpg

Official Website Updates - Page 3 WNFsingle

Quote :
Another show of the European tour has sold out! Upcoming friday we will play in a full "La Laiterie" in Strasbourg together with Kells and ReVamp! We are all very much looking forward to the shows in France and Italy! Lyon is almost sold out as well, so get your tickets in time if you want to attend that show! À bientôt!!!

Quote :
The European tour will soon reach its climax in France and Italy. Two of the three shows in France are already sold out and we can't wait to rock you guys again, with Kells and ReVamp off course!

Luckily for some of you there were still tickets to win through our Euro-tour contest. Here are the winners for the last shows:

28-10 Paris, France: Anais Fernandez
29-10 Strasbourg, France: tba
30-10 Lyon, France: tba
31-10 Dolceaqua, Italy: tba

You win two tickets to the show and Epica goodies!

Winners will receive an e-mail containing all further details. You can still enter the contest for the open dates.

Epica will have a signing session at the Autunnonero festival in Italy from 16:30 till 17:30 hrs. See you there!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:45 am

I dislike when they sometimes announce signing sessions and sometimes not.But life is life Laughing

I can't wait for these shows,thei are going to be EPIC as usually! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 9:27 pm

Quote :
On Saturday, the 13th of November, Mark Jansen wil give an exclusive masterclass at the Open Day of the Alternative Route Music Education Centre.
More pro's from the Dutch music industry (including bandmembers of De Staat and My Favorite Scar) will join Mark on the programm of this special day.
Mark will tell the story about his carreer and will give you insights in his role as musician combined with management. Besides that you'll also get the opportunity to ask him topic related questions.

See you there!

Time: 10:30-18:00 (Mark: 17:00-18:00)
Pelikaanweg 3 Capelle aan den IJssel (Netherlands)
Entrance: FREE
www.alternativeroute.nl
www.capsloc.nl
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:35 am

Oh that sounds so awesome,I cant wait to see what he is going to talk about Very Happy

And FREE entrance!Damn lucky dutchies! Razz
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 06, 2010 3:43 am

I want to go... but wouldn't understand a shit of what they were talking about! xD I need to get ahead with dutch.... Really...
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 9:40 pm

Quote :
Epica and local artists offer original art at concerts!

Epica fans all over North America are being treated to original art being created by local artists in each city. In an effort to provide fans something special this tour, in addition to regular concert merchandise, Epica has invited local artists to bring something made specially for the Epica concert.

Artists in cities all along the tour have made paintings, drawings and fascinating prints. Its been a great experience for everyone involved. Artists have enjoyed creating something inspired by Epica's music and fans are enjoying something a little different, made by a local artist.

"So many things are mass produced and shipped all over the world. We like this idea because it involves local artists, offers fans something truley unique and exposes them to a different art form."

Be sure to check out the local art at the next show!

Official Website Updates - Page 3 Art
Official Website Updates - Page 3 Art2
Official Website Updates - Page 3 Art3
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Epica wishes us a happy new year Smile

Quote :
All the best for 2011
2010 was a great year for Epica! We had great tours and met a lot of new friends on the road. Hopefully next year will be as great as the old one, with a lot of awesome shows all around the world. Epica wishes everyone a great and rocking new year and we hope to see you all soon!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 12:08 am

I love the Epica artwork which was made by those talented artists,really great for them! Smile

And happy new year to the Epica crew as well! Smile
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 7:00 pm

Quote :
Epica and MaYaN will perform in Paradiso, the 19th of May 2011. This is going to be the biggest Epica event up to date! Both bands will make use of pyro and other extra's. As it's also the official cd release party of MaYaN's debut: Quarterpast you can expect all these great vocalists (Simone Simons, Floor Jansen, Henning Basse and Laura Macrì.) performing together on stage.
Get your tickets here: http://www.ticketmaster.nl/EPICA-tickets/event/EP190511

Official Website Updates - Page 3 Paradiso

This is going to be one hell of a show!! Very Happy
Wish I could be there!
Back to top Go down
Eline
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Eline

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 9:55 pm

I'm so excited, omfggg. Fangirl
Gosia, you can stay at my place if you can afford the trip, ofcourse. All of you can, but the first one who sends me a PM will be the lucky winner. Razz
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 10:26 pm

Aww thank you so much Eline. Unfortunately I don't have money for the trip. Not even for a ticket... Maybe next year I'll visit Holland to see Epica. Then I'll remember your offer. Wink Thank you dear. Huggle

And I hope for detailed report from Paradiso. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eline
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Eline

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 09, 2011 1:20 am

You can expect a detailed review after my finalexams. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official Website Updates   Official Website Updates - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official Website Updates
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3