Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) Empty
PostSubject: Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009)   Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 9:34 pm

I just found this and I find it totally interesting,as KOH is my new favorite song Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) Icon_smile .It took 3 years to be composed wow,it's really worth Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) Icon_eek I didn't know this was dedicated for his grandmother,he's such a good nephew Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) Icon_lol

http://www.faceculture.tv/11781400/Epica_-_2009_II_-_In_the_studio/Guitarist_Mark_Jansen_explains_the_song_Kingdom_Of_Heaven/metal/gothic/symfonisch/Studio/Epica/2009/Epica/gothic/Jansen/Mark/metal

I also found an interview from Face Culture,but it's in dutch and haven't understood nothing Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Ene
Facade Of Reality
Facade Of Reality
Ene

Male Sagittarius Rooster
Favorite Epica song : All of them!

PostSubject: Re: Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009)   Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 11:53 pm

Amazing, he is such nice guy Smile
Also Tides of Time is written about her granmother, i think she died in middle of the writing of DYU.
Somehow she was very important to whole Epica what i've heard.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009)   Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 1:43 am

^I guess you mean his grandma,not Simone's? Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) Icon_razz I think she was proud having such a genius nephew who wouldn't be?
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009)   Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:21 am

You mean having such a genius grandson, Cris. Smile
Yeah she surely must have been proud of him. I so enjoyed watching this video. Mark is just I love you
And KoH is definately one of their best songs ever!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009)   Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:22 am

grandson isn't the same with nephew? Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) Confused

And yes KOH is truly a masterpiece Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) Herz
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009)   Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 2:30 am

Nephew is a son of your brother or sister to my knowledge.

Yeah. I can't wait to listen to it with lyrics!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009)   Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 3:58 am

Damn,I always get confused with such things Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) Icon_razz

Back on topic:Have I ever told how much I love Mark's acent?And how warm and sweet is his voice compared to his grunts and screams Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Ene
Facade Of Reality
Facade Of Reality
Ene

Male Sagittarius Rooster
Favorite Epica song : All of them!

PostSubject: Re: Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009)   Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:13 pm

Yeah i found his talking funny compared to grunts, it's like night and day Smile
Cris did you notice Mark's scream on the verse of the title track?
THAT'S FREAKING EPIC!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009)   Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 10, 2009 4:53 pm

Yes I've heared it it freaked me out when I first heared it,and that's a good thing Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) Icon_biggrin

The only thing I miss in DYU is the screams.There weren't much screams but that doesn't make me love DYU less anyway Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) Icon_wink
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009)   Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 3:05 am

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:

Back on topic:Have I ever told how much I love Mark's acent?And how warm and sweet is his voice compared to his grunts and screams Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) Icon_smile
Yeah. I always loved that contrast in his voice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009)   Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mark's review about Kingdom Of Heaven(Face Culture 2009)
Page 1 of 1