Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Villieläin

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Ene
Facade Of Reality
Facade Of Reality
Ene

Male Sagittarius Rooster
Favorite Epica song : All of them!

Villieläin Empty
PostSubject: Villieläin   Villieläin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 8:40 pm

Quote :
Villieläin are a power metal band from Tampere, Finland. They formed in 2006 and released a demo the same year. The name of the group means "Wild Animal" and the group's lyrics centre around the idea of humans coming together to form an animal. Their music is inspired by the fairy tales of the Brothers Grimm and their lyrics also contain references to these stories. They incorporate female colaratura vocals and industrial sounding keyboards into their songs and are progressively gaining more fame through internet forums and promotional videos. They toured regularly but were not signed to a record label until 2008, when they were swept up by Universal music. Their debut album, Julma Satu was released on the 19th August 2009. Their first single Kaiverrettu Hiekkaan has been widely played on Finnish mainstream radio stations and is a download only release. Their second single, Voittamatton was released on the 12th of May 2009 and entered the Finnish top 20 singles charts at position 12, on the week beginning 2nd of August 2009. The third single Kuoleman Suudelma, was released in August 2009. They sound similar to Nightwish, Elis and Lunatica.

http://www.myspace.com/villielain
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

Villieläin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villieläin   Villieläin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:04 pm

I simply adore Villieläin,Nemilia is one of the best singers of all the time and she is a coloratura soprano,and that makes her so unique Razz .I can't wait to get their debut album Smile
Back to top Go down
TheAsylum
Blank Infinity
Blank Infinity
TheAsylum

Female Capricorn Pig
Favorite Epica song : Burn to a Cinder

Villieläin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villieläin   Villieläin I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 10:46 pm

Such a Beautiful band....
Back to top Go down
EpicaHolic
Quietus
Quietus
EpicaHolic

Female Libra Rooster

Villieläin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villieläin   Villieläin I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:12 am

Im addicted to Veren Silta, I listen a lot!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Villieläin Empty
PostSubject: Re: Villieläin   Villieläin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Villieläin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Martyrs of the Free Word :: General :: Other Music-
Jump to: