Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A flow of new interviews

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

A flow of new interviews Empty
PostSubject: A flow of new interviews   A flow of new interviews I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 12:39 am

Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A flow of new interviews   A flow of new interviews I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 2:06 am

Wow,that's a lot,thanks for posting! Very Happy I can't pic the most intereresting stuff out there but I was surprised to hear that Mark likes Muse Razz

Also,in one of the interviews,I saw a link to another one(from summer 2009 I think)

http://live-metal.net/interviews_epica_simone_simons.html

Simone's favorite band is Opeth? Shocked I don't remeber seeing it in her fave band list,but whatever Razz...I thought Mark was more into Opeth,but whatever,I love Opeth too lol!
Back to top Go down
Your Face
Quietus
Quietus
Your Face

PostSubject: Re: A flow of new interviews   A flow of new interviews I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 10:31 am

I think it is so weird that Mark went out with Simone when she was a teenager...like he's at least five years older than her so he would have been like in his early to mid twenties when she was like 17! That's so weird to me.
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: A flow of new interviews   A flow of new interviews I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:43 pm

Yeah he's exaclty 7 years older than her. It might be much at that time. But I think age has no meaning when the love is true. Smile Just like now Simone and Oliver, he's 10 or 11 years older.
Back to top Go down
Manala
Sancta Terra
Sancta Terra
Manala

Female Cancer Dog
Favorite Epica song : Tides Of Time, Kingdom Of Heaven, Quietus, White Water, Blank Infinity, Feint

PostSubject: Re: A flow of new interviews   A flow of new interviews I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 12:00 am

^^ Oliver is 10 and bit years older. He used to play keys and guitars for Doro cheers and he's 35 Razz
They's a 12 year age gap between my grandparents. So I don't really ahve much of an objection. Love is love. I love you
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: A flow of new interviews   A flow of new interviews I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 22, 2010 2:02 am

Actually Mark is 6 years older 1 month and 2 days older than Simone Razz .But who really cares about age diffrences,really? Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A flow of new interviews   A flow of new interviews I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A flow of new interviews
Page 1 of 1