Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Oihaithar :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Black Halo Angel
Quietus
Quietus
Black Halo Angel

Female Capricorn Monkey
Favorite Epica song : Sancta Terra.

Oihaithar :) Empty
PostSubject: Oihaithar :)   Oihaithar :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:21 am

Okay, as....someone told me, I should start a topic like this. So here I go Smile

I'll start off by saying that I'm not a, like, HUGE Epica fan. I adore their music (except for one thing), and really thinks they're cool. Also, my Epica fandom has increased a lot since I met Amalie(DivineConspiracy) last year/at the last three Kamelot shows. She's a...sort of IRL friend of me, too, though she lives some 2hrs away from me - by train! Mmm...oh yes, she told me about this forum over Facebook a few days ago. Very Happy And here I am!

And something about me....I am 17 years old (check my birthdate. Smile), and my name is Tora, also known as black halo angel on the KamForum, Sons of Seasons forum, here, and deviantART (black-halo-angel)... I am also a huge Kamelot fan, hence my nickname "Kamelotjenta" (Norwegian for "the Kamelot girl"). I'm one of the two girls working on their official Norwegian MySpace, so if you're there... please check out and add this page. You may also feel free to add me on Facebook...the name is Tora Kamelotjenta Aarum Very Happy
I have been a metal fan for little more than three years now (despite my mom's endless attempts to make me like it throughout my childhood; a Kamelot gig was what did it), and actually got into Epica by mistake xD in any case I liked what I heard, so... I just got hold of more of their music. And more. And more. And the rest is history, as they say... xD

But I know very little about Epica in general, so, folks, EDUCATE ME Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://black-halo-angel.deviantart.com
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oihaithar :)   Oihaithar :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 4:39 pm

Welcome Tora,hope you will have fun here! Very Happy I'm Cris one of the admins,pleased to meet youy Smile

I'm so jealous of your birthday Razz

I will watch on deviantARt,you can find me there by the same username I have here Wink

And what's that little exception you don't like about Epica?I'm just curious Wink

And thanks you Am for bringing more members Wink
Back to top Go down
Black Halo Angel
Quietus
Quietus
Black Halo Angel

Female Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Oihaithar :)   Oihaithar :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:50 pm

I most probably will, this seems like a great place! Very Happy Pleased to meet you too, Cris (:

Haha Razz xD

I return the Watch Wink Your gallery is beautiful, by the way... :O expect some +Favs from me Very Happy

Weeeell, I don't like Mark's voice/growling Wink
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Oihaithar :)   Oihaithar :) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 8:50 pm

Oh you lucky girl to be born this day!! Razz

Anyway, Welcome to the forum Tora, I'm happy you did join. Very Happy
And our forum is definately a very good for your Epica education, just look around. Wink

Ps. Gonna add you on fb. Smile
Back to top Go down
AnEpicJourney
Blank Infinity
Blank Infinity
AnEpicJourney

Female Posts : 447
Favorite Epica song : Almost every song from tPA and CtO + Fools of damnation, the Obsessive Devotion and tDC

PostSubject: Re: Oihaithar :)   Oihaithar :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 1:28 am

Hi Very Happy My name is Francheska.Nice to meet you.I will add you on Facebook Smile

Black Halo Angel wrote:
I adore their music (except for one thing), and really thinks they're cool.

What is that thing ? Smile
Back to top Go down
Black Halo Angel
Quietus
Quietus
Black Halo Angel

Female Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Oihaithar :)   Oihaithar :) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:42 am

Accepted you both on fb Smile

Francheska, the thing is Mark's voice xD
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oihaithar :)   Oihaithar :) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 3:51 pm

Oh so yu dont like grunting in geeral then?I personally like a very few grunters(invclusing Mark Razz ) but my general opinion about grunters is that they sound boring and very similar to each other.So yeah I enjoy 'clean' vocalists much more Smile
Back to top Go down
Black Halo Angel
Quietus
Quietus
Black Halo Angel

Female Capricorn Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Oihaithar :)   Oihaithar :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 4:46 am

XxfrozenbutterflyxX wrote:
Oh so yu dont like grunting in geeral then?I personally like a very few grunters(invclusing Mark Razz ) but my general opinion about grunters is that they sound boring and very similar to each other.So yeah I enjoy 'clean' vocalists much more Smile
No, I do like grunting/growling in general, though I highly prefer the latter Wink (I'm used to black and death metal. That should say something.) And Mark's is just...too soft for my style. IMHO his voice gives me the impression of a pillow....and coughing. xD dunno if that makes sense.
Hm...that's kinda true, actually. A lot of the bands that use growls/grunts do sound similar. Though I hear clear differences between different singers... xD But i have to agree on the last thing you said!! It's a lot easier to understand the lyrics when the vocals are clean Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Oihaithar :)   Oihaithar :) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 16, 2010 3:25 pm

I am glad you agre with me Very Happy.I personally dont really listen to black metal,but I do like some death metal bands like the eraly Therion and God Dethroned Smile Although I rather enjoy their music than the vocals Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Oihaithar :)   Oihaithar :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Oihaithar :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Martyrs of the Free Word :: Matters of Importance :: Introductions and other personal things-
Jump to: