Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

North American Tour -- anyone going?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
AliyahDuilliath
Quietus
Quietus
AliyahDuilliath

North American Tour -- anyone going? Empty
PostSubject: North American Tour -- anyone going?   North American Tour -- anyone going? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 4:04 am

I think I'm gonna go to the show in Cleveland, OH. If anyone else is going we should meet up =D
Back to top Go down
RaenielCuthalion
Quietus
Quietus
RaenielCuthalion

Female Virgo Horse
Favorite Epica song : Tides of Time, Design Your Universe, Facade of Reality

PostSubject: Re: North American Tour -- anyone going?   North American Tour -- anyone going? I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:51 pm

I'll be there! Come see me at the merch table =D
Back to top Go down
laianna
Quietus
Quietus

Female Posts : 1

PostSubject: Re: North American Tour -- anyone going?   North American Tour -- anyone going? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 6:44 am

I am going to the New York City one! I am so excited... I just got into their music about a year ago, so I've never been to any of their concerts before.

I just have a quick question about their concerts... Is it true that there's an age requirement? I can't find anything online to back this up, but on the tickets it says 16+. I only ask because my little sister LOVES Epica and really wants to go but she's not sixteen yet.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: North American Tour -- anyone going?   North American Tour -- anyone going? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 1:31 pm

Hello and welcome to the forum.Please introduce yourself at teh introduction thread Wink
Back to top Go down
RaenielCuthalion
Quietus
Quietus
RaenielCuthalion

Female Virgo Horse
Favorite Epica song : Tides of Time, Design Your Universe, Facade of Reality

PostSubject: Re: North American Tour -- anyone going?   North American Tour -- anyone going? I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:15 am

laianna wrote:
I am going to the New York City one! I am so excited... I just got into their music about a year ago, so I've never been to any of their concerts before.

I just have a quick question about their concerts... Is it true that there's an age requirement? I can't find anything online to back this up, but on the tickets it says 16+. I only ask because my little sister LOVES Epica and really wants to go but she's not sixteen yet.

As far as I know, the shows are all ages. I'd call or email the venue and double check, but in talking to the tourmanager today, he told me the shows are supposed to be open to everyone!

Anyone else coming? =D
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: North American Tour -- anyone going?   North American Tour -- anyone going? I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 05, 2010 4:26 am

The shows in Norway have 18+ limits, almost every show, all depending on the venue, so there might be agelimits, it is out of Jeroens control, unfortunately. If the ticket says 16+ then I think it is 16+... but call to be sure!
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: North American Tour -- anyone going?   North American Tour -- anyone going? I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 12:19 am

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: North American Tour -- anyone going?   North American Tour -- anyone going? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

North American Tour -- anyone going?
Page 1 of 1