Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DYU after 1 year:How did it age for you?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

DYU after 1 year:How did it age for you? Empty
PostSubject: DYU after 1 year:How did it age for you?   DYU after 1 year:How did it age for you? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 6:40 pm

Today is 1 year since the release of Design Your Universe,so we shall celebrate with spamming some new threads Wink

This thread is particulary about what are your feelings towards this album and if they are different since you first listened to it.

For me,DYU is pretty much the same because the last year passed so fast that it feels like it was yesterday Razz .My favorite songs from it are the same as I had chosen in the past,same as my least favorite songs from it.So overall it's still my favorite Epica output and it's defintely a 5/5 star album.

The only difference,I'd say thatI don't really have the urge to listen to it as much as before.I dont know,I don't really have time for it,plus trhere's a lot of music out there that needs to be discovered Wink But still,DYU feels like an old friend that you simply can't get rid of I love you

My best memory of waiting was a few months before its release,around teh time tis forum was created,and the only active members were Eetu, Gosia and I Razz.Such great memories,I cant wait for the enxt release and bring back the long waiting and teaser Wink
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: DYU after 1 year:How did it age for you?   DYU after 1 year:How did it age for you? I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 16, 2010 8:54 pm

Awwww it's one year already! I can't believe, it went so fast.
It truly feels for me like it was yesterday.

I remember the very frist few listenings to DYU. I was so impressed by it! And I still am, I must say. I still listen to it often and still with the biggest interest, still it amazes me. I believe my favs are still the same as well, though through all this time I got to love them more and more with every listen.
DYU is truly my fav and most percious album of all times. I love you

Oh Cris, yeah, I loved those times while awaiting DYU too. Very Happy It was so much fun, with all this excitement from teasers and all. Very Happy I started already to keep thinking to the new album, and I can't wait for all the fuzz around it like it was with DYU! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DYU after 1 year:How did it age for you?   DYU after 1 year:How did it age for you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 1:55 am

Yeah I was thinking the same Smile

Shall I do a poll for this thread?
Back to top Go down
AnEpicJourney
Blank Infinity
Blank Infinity
AnEpicJourney

Female Posts : 447
Favorite Epica song : Almost every song from tPA and CtO + Fools of damnation, the Obsessive Devotion and tDC

PostSubject: Re: DYU after 1 year:How did it age for you?   DYU after 1 year:How did it age for you? I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 17, 2010 9:51 pm

It went so fast,really..my opinion about the album is still the same-I like it a lot,it's a great album! still I miss old Epica style..but everything changes Smile
Back to top Go down
Ene
Facade Of Reality
Facade Of Reality
Ene

Male Sagittarius Rooster
Favorite Epica song : All of them!

PostSubject: Re: DYU after 1 year:How did it age for you?   DYU after 1 year:How did it age for you? I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:44 pm

Oh the wait for DYU was totally epic <3 The album actually still sounds really fresh to me still, i get the same shivers and it's just gorgeous.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DYU after 1 year:How did it age for you?   DYU after 1 year:How did it age for you? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DYU after 1 year:How did it age for you?
Page 1 of 1