Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greeting from Moscow!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Plusha
Quietus
Quietus

Female Taurus Goat
Favorite Epica song : Unleashed,The Last Cursade,Dance of Fate,Sensorium,Chasing the Dragon,Cry for the moon,Never Enough

Greeting from Moscow! Empty
PostSubject: Greeting from Moscow!   Greeting from Moscow! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 12:34 am

Greetings to all!
Well, I will begin that I'am from Russia and capital of her - Moscow.
My name is Polina, I'am 20 years old,I'am study in musical college as the opera singer,I'am coloratura soprano, but with a wide range - about 3,5 octaves.
From 14th years I began to sing in musical groups, at present I sing in group "DeathReaD" and we're playing in Sympho Nu Metal style.
First time,when I heard "Epica" was 4 years ago and then I became a little fan, especially of Simone.
By the way, I can copy her voice and Tarja Turunen - ex-vocalist of Nightwish.
Friends have given me nickname "Simone",because I have long hair,which dyed in red and on behavior I'am looks similar to Simone. I'am looks outwardly almost similar to Simone, except for a nose, a chin and cheeks, my lips a little bit bigger,than Simon's.
One of my dreams - outwardly to be Simone's looks a like, well, almost,because it is necessary to have something from myself)
And sing at their concert and be photographed with all group(and of cause with Simone alone!), well, get the autographs)
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Moscow!   Greeting from Moscow! I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 1:50 am

Hey Polina,nice to meet you! Smile
Hope you enjoy your stay here.It is awesome that you are an opera singer(and a coloratura,that is rare!).Good luck with your studies,and all the best for the future Smile
Do you have your voice recorded somewhere?I think all of us would like to hear it because,you know,as it is a music forum lots of us sing or play an instrument(not my case Razz).

Group Hug
Back to top Go down
Plusha
Quietus
Quietus

Female Taurus Goat
Favorite Epica song : Unleashed,The Last Cursade,Dance of Fate,Sensorium,Chasing the Dragon,Cry for the moon,Never Enough

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Moscow!   Greeting from Moscow! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 1:58 am

Oh,well,I will make a record for all of you here)
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Moscow!   Greeting from Moscow! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 12, 2012 6:22 pm

That's great! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Manala
Sancta Terra
Sancta Terra
Manala

Female Cancer Dog
Favorite Epica song : Tides Of Time, Kingdom Of Heaven, Quietus, White Water, Blank Infinity, Feint

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Moscow!   Greeting from Moscow! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 3:58 am

Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
TidesOfTime
Quietus
Quietus
TidesOfTime

Female Scorpio Pig
Favorite Epica song : Tides Of Time, Solitary Ground, Our Destiny, This Is The Time.

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Moscow!   Greeting from Moscow! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:28 am

Welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greeting from Moscow!   Greeting from Moscow! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greeting from Moscow!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Martyrs of the Free Word :: Matters of Importance :: Introductions and other personal things-
Jump to: