Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it?

Go down 
+4
Ene
Pale Secrecy
magnoly
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
8 posters

Rate The Divine Conspiracy
1/5
The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_vote_lcap0%The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2/5
The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_vote_lcap0%The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3/5
The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_vote_lcap6%The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 1 ]
4/5
The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_vote_lcap41%The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_vote_rcap
 41% [ 7 ]
5/5
The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_vote_lcap53%The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_vote_rcap
 53% [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 17

AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? Empty
PostSubject: The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it?   The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 27, 2009 6:55 pm

I guess I have to put only 5/5 on the poll? Razz
------------------------------------------------------
Killer album!It's so experimental,and heavy!Can't vote less that 5/5!.I love how they combined Simone's angelic voice and the orchestra and choir with Mark's grunts and growls,black and death metal influences.It's surely the heaviest album i own because I don't really listen to extreme metal..but TDC is the best! Twisted Evil.Oh and I smply adore the lyrics,pretty similar to TPA(The Emrace That Smothers series,obviously)To choose personal favorites I'd say "Chasing The Dragon" my currently favorite Epica song,it's so beautiful and calming,and also a blastbeat black metal part makes it even more Epic Smile.Death Of A Dream because it's so damn heavy(and I like the "duet" (or even duel,lol)between Mark's grunts and growls Razz)and Fools Of Damnation,probably the most progressive Epica song,with orietal influences,although the lyrics are a bit repetitive in my opinion.
But unlike TPA(where I cannot dislike even a single second of it)there are some songs which I like less("Nver Enough" and "Sancta Terra") and "Living A Lie" and "Beyond Belief" still have to grow more on me(althought the BB's guitar solo kicks ass,I want more of these)

Overall,my second favorite album.3rd in the future Razz But nothing less than 5 stars,it's a PERFECT album!!
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it?   The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:08 am

Definately 5/5
It's a perfect album indeed. Great they decided to make it heavier than pervious work, more progressive. Also I love we got so much grunts. Smile My favourite songs are Chasing The Dragon, Fools of Damnation, The Obsessive Devotion. The same as Cris, I like less Sancta Terra, Living a Lie, Beyond Belief, still that doesn't mean that I don't love these songs, cause I do. Smile And Menace of Vanity, I really love this song though it's not that long and there is just a repeated chorus then, but there's something in it!
Back to top Go down
Pale Secrecy
Quietus
Quietus
Pale Secrecy

Female Cancer Snake

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it?   The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 2:43 am

I know, I know!

The 4/5 was my vote.

I have no clue why, but despite the improved musicianship and singing on this album, I still love TPA the best, with CTO a close second. I do really like TDC, but it failed to capture me the same way as its predecessors. They were more evocative, to me. Still, excellent album.

Jenna (Pale Secrecy)
Back to top Go down
Ene
Facade Of Reality
Facade Of Reality
Ene

Male Sagittarius Rooster
Favorite Epica song : All of them!

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it?   The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 30, 2009 4:47 pm

5/5
My favourite album of all time (well until the relase of DYU atleast haha).
I love the fact how much they have improved through the years, changed & updated their style.
Simone sounds absolutely brilliant on this album, it's great how she improves all the time.
Also the music itself has improved lots, it's so much more complicated and interesting that ever before, i love the varied, powerful and unique guitar parts here and there.
It should be pointed as classic metal album Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
Amairwyn
Quietus
Quietus

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it?   The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 09, 2009 1:04 am

5/5 I love Simone's vocal range on this album and all of the more extreme metal influences (death/black, etc.) The guitars and drums are really good here,too.

My favorite songs are probably Chasing the Dragon, Beyond Belief, Death of a Dream, and The Divine Conspiracy.
Back to top Go down
Marit
Quietus
Quietus
Marit

Female Sagittarius Rooster

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it?   The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 29, 2009 2:13 pm

5/5 an awesome album.
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it?   The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:23 am

If me memory doesnt lie on me(or my promotional TDC poster for instance Razz),three years ago,today TDC was released Smile It's a very special album for me because it got me introduced to Epica,so even thpught it isn't my fave I still love it to death <3
Back to top Go down
vanessaweber
Quietus
Quietus
vanessaweber

Female Aries Pig
Favorite Epica song : Fools Of Damnation, Living A Lie, The Divine Conspiracy, Tides Of Time, Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it?   The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:50 am

5/5!!

My fave Epica album!!!!!!!!
It's so amazing!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
aisza
Quietus
Quietus
aisza

Female Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it?   The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:27 am

4/5 I have to be in a special mood to listen to this album. Sometimes It's to heavy for me and just tiring. But I love it anyway, especially Fools of Damnation, it's such a powerful song and when I heard it live my dream came true Wink Unforgetable while.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it?   The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Divine Conspiracy - How do you rate it?
Page 1 of 1