Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DYU Review - Pavillon 666

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ene
Facade Of Reality
Facade Of Reality
Ene

Male Sagittarius Rooster
Favorite Epica song : All of them!

DYU Review - Pavillon 666 Empty
PostSubject: DYU Review - Pavillon 666   DYU Review - Pavillon 666 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 4:09 pm

Gradually EPICA makes its nest. Those who spat on heavy metal bands tend to like melodic and symphonic After forever or Within Temptation, are once more for their fees, because the group puts the cover with his new and sixth opus.
Just after their live orchestral essay "The Classical Conspiracy" rather successful in the genre, the studio is that Simone has captivated you. There will be no effect "fan in the hair" for this time, but the intention is there.

Let's talk first of production, which is just HUGE (thank you "small" label behind. Design side, we say that all tastes are in nature, I just pass my turn. So we are approaching the compound, which are both square millimeter, and does not leave room for improvisation and the warmth of a small flaw here or there. At the same time, fortunately, because with grandiloquent orchestration in the background should not be picked for all the stalling. Success? YES without a doubt. We let ourselves go with the cavalcade on guitars, overwhelmed by the incessant orchestral waves by the double battery that provides a very steady tempo sometimes. The song is obviously - with the symphony orchestras - the element set in the heart of the machine. Here is where you find a singing male death coming as reinforcements, and adds a definite plus for my part I have even more pronounced this combination of songs. But to say that these choruses, the masterful symphonies, these frenzied solos on guitar, and the catchy rhythm. Fans will have their pocket money, because it will take on an album filled to the brim (74 minutes ... it becomes scarce, while the minimum was there twenty years ago), which a mega-super-extra-king-size-large "Kingdom of Heaven - A New Age Dawns - prt V" that will captivate for more than 13 minutes.Oriental sounds, chorus singing and varied, and large enough majestic heavy metal must be confessed. Between a slight Nightwish and Therion mega, that's the path.

That's good that everyone is reassured. The group is to deliver on all fronts and it goes without saying that their careers are already well underway, is a term almost flawless in a beautiful launched, all fans of metal symphonic delight with undisguised pleasure and they have good reason.

9/10
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DYU Review - Pavillon 666   DYU Review - Pavillon 666 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:22 pm

Nice review but too short DYU Review - Pavillon 666 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: DYU Review - Pavillon 666   DYU Review - Pavillon 666 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 23, 2009 4:58 am

Nice and brief review. "Between a slight Nightwish and Therion mega, that's the path." Dunno if I agree with that, well weird english again and we shall see. Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DYU Review - Pavillon 666   DYU Review - Pavillon 666 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DYU Review - Pavillon 666
Page 1 of 1