Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simone's hair thread

Go down 
+13
Eline
AnEpicJourney
TheDeadDream
Black Halo Angel
TheAsylum
caroldusoy
Gargamel
Manala
soyhann
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
Your Face
Sancta_Terra
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

Simone's hair thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 15, 2010 10:11 pm

YOU FOUND THE PICTURE!!!!!CAN'T THANK YOU ENOUGH! Huggle

And yeah I think she should keep her hair in that colour,it really suits her! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sancta_Terra
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Sancta_Terra

Female Scorpio Rooster
Favorite Epica song : Mother of Light

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 16, 2010 12:01 am

DivineConspiracy wrote:
Her headbanging looks idiotic now... It is just whipping her hair from side to side, that sucks... Sad I miss the old Simone... Sad Even I like the new her in some ways as well...

btw, I think Simone should have THIS color on her hair! Look how gorgeous that would be I love you

Simone's hair thread - Page 4 Thediv10

Yeah, I've seen that. But maybe she's having neck problems, headbanging since 18 years old is crazy Fangirl
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 7:57 pm

but honestly.... look at the difference, From the one I manipulated and the original:
Simone's hair thread - Page 4 001a10
Simone's hair thread - Page 4 Thediv10[/quote]
Back to top Go down
Sancta_Terra
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Sancta_Terra

Female Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 17, 2010 10:27 pm

It looks ver' nice
I did my own manipulation too.
Simone's hair thread - Page 4 Simonereeddiishhair

What is A Jessica Rabbit cosplay without red hair?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 2:45 pm

I do actually prefer brown hair right there... It looks more natural on her, and more "shiny" :3
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 18, 2010 11:24 pm

Ahhh I love the color on your manipulation the most Mary. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 1:55 am

Great job on the colours,Mary! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eline
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Eline

Female Virgo Dog
Favorite Epica song : Consign to Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 20, 2010 3:19 am

I think the pic was edited in the first place, since her hair was just the normal 'Simone red' during the vid she took in the make-up room etc.

Should have been something like this:
Simone's hair thread - Page 4 245huhc
Back to top Go down
http://www.Eline.t83.net

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 5:24 am

still think the brown hair looks better... more natural on her, even her red hair is Simone, it's a part of her identity... Brown is after all her natural haircolor Razz
Back to top Go down
Sancta_Terra
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Sancta_Terra

Female Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:01 am

Yeah, but when she started singing with Epica her red hair was red. Many fans thought red was the natural color. So for me the real identity of hers is red. No brown, I'm not used to see Simone with Brown hair, it looks so normal.

And Eline I Love you manipulation too. Looks more natural. The red Simone used to have.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:49 pm

I meant that red hair was her identity Razz think you misunderstood me there x)
Back to top Go down
Sancta_Terra
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Sancta_Terra

Female Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 11:26 pm

Maybe... Rolling Eyes
But I seriously don't like very much brown... I prefer Eline's manipulation, because in Am's I can't see her eyes and mine well it's mine...Razz

Last edited by Sancta_Terra on Mon Jan 10, 2011 7:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jillian Cross
Quietus
Quietus
Jillian Cross

Female Aries Monkey
Favorite Epica song : Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:11 pm

Oh I watched in an interview (which I got from your forum Very Happy) that she admited she's not naturally redheaded, she has dyed it for about 10 years or more, just because she loves red and red hair seems suitable for her. She actually has dark brown hair, not blonde
I was shocked a little bit, cause I always believed that she was a real redhead. Cause it's just like she was born like that, it perfectly suits her. I was kind of disapointed cause I love things that go naturally, especially love redheads, but in this case, well, she'd better dye it, really!
And you're right, the most important thing is that she's a great person, with flawless voice and musical background, so nothing else matters Razz Thumbs Up
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:28 pm

Think its all mentioned here earlier Smile go back a little bit on this topic and there are some edits to see what her original color looks like Smile
Back to top Go down
Ene
Facade Of Reality
Facade Of Reality
Ene

Male Sagittarius Rooster
Favorite Epica song : All of them!

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 18, 2011 7:55 pm

As long as she doesn't go black Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
Fanni
Quietus
Quietus

Female Gemini Horse
Favorite Epica song : Death of a Dream

PostSubject: Simone with natural dark brown hair   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 9:09 pm

Look I found this pic...without photoshop Razz
Simone's hair thread - Page 4 Tumblr_lek7gu6KzK1qc1aojo1_500

or the first attempt to the "red"..it's a little bit lighter than in the previous picture:
Simone's hair thread - Page 4 Tumblr_ljalugVHDi1qduy3b

or in concert Smile:
Simone's hair thread - Page 4 Tumblr_l6i05v6SWL1qc1aojo1_400
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 08, 2011 1:27 am

I really like that shade of muted red/strawberry brown.I think it suits her rather well Smile
Back to top Go down
Elodie Artour
Quietus
Quietus
Elodie Artour

Female Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:29 pm

I would like to know what kind of hair dyes she uses. Have always wanted to ask her about that...
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 10:37 pm

^you should ask her on twitter or on her blog Smile
Back to top Go down
Fanni
Quietus
Quietus

Female Gemini Horse
Favorite Epica song : Death of a Dream

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 7:27 pm

Elodie Artour wrote:
I would like to know what kind of hair dyes she uses. Have always wanted to ask her about that...

Well, I dye my hair also to copper shade. And about 6 months It has same coloured than Simone's hair. I would call this colour rather copper blond than red. When you put up the dye on your hair you will get a little bit darker shade and when you wash your hair it comes more light . So more washing leads you to more light hair. It seems like blonde. I usually mix the very intense light copper red (9.44) and a very intense light blonde shades (10.00). (it's rather white called 'Neutro' (Ratio: 0,5:1) Smile
Back to top Go down
Elodie Artour
Quietus
Quietus
Elodie Artour

Female Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 07, 2012 9:56 am

Fanni wrote:
Elodie Artour wrote:

Well, I dye my hair also to copper shade. And about 6 months It has same coloured than Simone's hair. I would call this colour rather copper blond than red. When you put up the dye on your hair you will get a little bit darker shade and when you wash your hair it comes more light . So more washing leads you to more light hair. It seems like blonde. I usually mix the very intense light copper red (9.44) and a very intense light blonde shades (10.00). (it's rather white called 'Neutro' (Ratio: 0,5:1) Smile
Wow! Thanks for the advice! Smile

I think I'm still gonna ask her; just because. Let's see what she's gonna reply. Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simone's hair thread   Simone's hair thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simone's hair thread
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4