Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

THE Isaac Delahaye

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 7:00 am

The amazing Isaac. This topic is for sharing of all info/videos/music and pictures of Isaac Smile
Because he is so awesome Smile

So come on, post, post, post! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 11:53 pm

We have Random Photos and Videos thread for all of it (except Simone has her own pic topic).
But here we can still share all the facts about Isaac we know. Smile
Back to top Go down
AnEpicJourney
Blank Infinity
Blank Infinity
AnEpicJourney

Female Posts : 447
Favorite Epica song : Almost every song from tPA and CtO + Fools of damnation, the Obsessive Devotion and tDC

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 6:44 am

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=30587665&id=1369015722#!/jo.delahaye

I think that this is his father's facebook(not absolutely sure) Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:07 am

He might be Smile But I don't see Isaac on his friends list Neutral
Back to top Go down
AnEpicJourney
Blank Infinity
Blank Infinity
AnEpicJourney

Favorite Epica song : Almost every song from tPA and CtO + Fools of damnation, the Obsessive Devotion and tDC

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:49 am

I see him...there may be a problem,I don't know..

I think it's he because it's the same man from this pic:
THE Isaac Delahaye Delaha10
and Gosia said that he's his father
That's my investigation Laughing
Back to top Go down

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 5:10 pm

Yay, he is the father Very Happy "One mutual friend: Isaac Delahaye" Very Happy
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 1:24 pm

That's really great,and yeah that's defintely him.Thet look alike I guess,but if his dad has his eyes open in the pic,I could have seen more resemblance though.
Back to top Go down

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 1:36 am

I just have to ask... And it is absolutely not to be rude, but I really really wonder... Does anyone know if Isaac is gay? xD Because a lot of people talk about the whole "Willem/Isaac" thing, and I've seen it myself, while others say that he is married, so I have not idea xD Illuminate me?
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:20 am

I think he is just joking arround Razz It's true that he and Willem are very good friends,but I doubt they have that kind of a relationship XD Plus Isaac has a girlfriend I doubt he would leave her for Willem Razz
Back to top Go down

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:24 am

Ok, there are just SO many rumors going around! xD
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 3:34 am

I haven't even heared,neighter though of that XD Which is your source?
Back to top Go down

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:16 am

Facebook, lots of people commenting and stuff like that, and on some forums, and I started to wonder when Willem kissed Isaac on the cheek during Nrf xD
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:55 am

Oh he did that?Well,it seems my theory might be wrong Laughing But I still think they're just messing arround Wink
Back to top Go down

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 1:57 am

I really have no idea xD one more strange thing is when Willem wrote on his status: "Willem has gone from being in a relationship, to being single" And right after that he wrote: "Not gonna make it to the Epica show tomorrow" So... I am curious xD
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 2:42 am

Wow.That made me very curios too XD

On which social network status are you tralking about?Just being curious Razz
Back to top Go down

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 3:55 am

Facebook...
Back to top Go down
AnEpicJourney
Blank Infinity
Blank Infinity
AnEpicJourney

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 9:23 pm

Woow,I'm very curious about their relations but I think that they are just close friends..But if they're in a relationship-it's OK for me Smile
Back to top Go down

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:14 pm

It's Isaac, he is the MAN no matter what! Very Happy And Willem is freakin awesome as well Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:33 pm

I think we shouldn't take it all serious. Razz

Everyone Epica man has...something with Willem. Razz

Coen's tweet: Lithuania was awesome! get up was early! breakfast was tasty! @willemvanroekel IS sexy!!!

Mark's tweet: It's annoying to get grapped by the nuts by guys on airports. Protest! Why not getting checked by a woman. Mood: disgusted...

Willem on that: homofoob!

And then Mark added: Only Willem is allowed to Razz

So yeah, we should all lol! at this. XD
Back to top Go down

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:47 pm

I am aware of all that Razz The only reason I kinda think about the Isaac - Willem thing is that they actually do stuff like cuddle with each other, kiss each other on the cheek, and just act really "We're something for than friends" Even I AM aware that they make a lot of jokes, and stuff like that all the time. So I just wandered if anyone knew anything, since non of them actually talk about their "status" like ever, nothing on myspace, nothing on facebook, nothing in interviews. Some say Isaac is with a girl, others say he is married, and others again say he's gay xD Can't he just conform something... ? xD I almost asked him on skype the other day, but that would be rude, or misunderstood, or both, just ask: "ISAAC, ARE YOU GAY?" or "ISAAC, ARE YOU SINGLE?" but yeah, I kinda really want to know, he has no "Thanks to" girlfriend either so if he is in a relationship, unless it is secret, it must have happened after the release of DYU. (:
Back to top Go down
Eline
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Eline

Female Virgo Dog
Favorite Epica song : Consign to Oblivion

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:19 am

^ He is in a relationship, he got married recently. Before DYU was released, he and his wife just bought their own place, so he was having doubts to to join Epica or not. Source: Simone's interview with Rocktribune a year ago. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.Eline.t83.net

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 12:20 am

Yay! FINALLY xD Always wanted to know that.
Back to top Go down
akjua
Quietus
Quietus

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:45 am

On his Relationship status of facebook he wrote that he was married with a girl called Nele, but I think he removed it because of her privacy..I also saw some pictures of them together on her profile, but now it's private..so mistery solved!Isaac and Willem are just friends tongue
Back to top Go down

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 5:12 pm

Haha! Maybe they have a secret affair... : O no, just kiddin... x)
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 7:30 pm

MIsstery solved!

And A,you have Isaac's skype?Dontell me you have his phone number as well! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

THE Isaac Delahaye Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE Isaac Delahaye   THE Isaac Delahaye I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

THE Isaac Delahaye
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next