Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Advice/Comfort Thread

Go down 
+4
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Manala
magnoly
Sancta_Terra
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Sancta_Terra
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Sancta_Terra

Female Scorpio Rooster
Favorite Epica song : Mother of Light

Advice/Comfort  Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Advice/Comfort Thread   Advice/Comfort  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 9:06 am

That's so nice, dear!
I'm happy she's recovering Very Happy
But it's kinda bad she gets that tired, it is normal I know

Anyways, Take good care of her, so she recovers completely Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Eline
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Eline

Female Virgo Dog
Favorite Epica song : Consign to Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Advice/Comfort Thread   Advice/Comfort  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 1:12 am

Thanks a lot loves! Huggle
Back to top Go down
http://www.Eline.t83.net
Sancta_Terra
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Sancta_Terra

Female Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Advice/Comfort Thread   Advice/Comfort  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 12:02 am

Guys I really need to rant right NOW.

Well let's begin...

I'm really confused and upset. My cousin is pregnant.

Before that she lived with us and she studied the junior high school while she was living here in my house. She finished it, not before making my parents angry and worried about her future because here in Mexico when you're about to enter to high school you have to get in a "contest", and you have to pass an exam. The point is that she did everything to avoid the contest and entering to high school. A lot of problems, she did enter to a high school, but it's not the same, it's a high school for adult people. It's called an "Open School" where you have to study mostly by your own. Even though it seems really easy, my cousin couldn't handle it.
So she went to study Stylist and Beauty Culture and that's when the problem started because that career it's a little bit expensive. I'm not going much into details, but she made my parents really angry for situations that seemed not really important, but made them waste money.

After that, some day my parents didn't let her go to a party, she was crying so she could get the permission. And the bitch got it!!

That's when it happened, she had left with her boyfriend. She didn't return home. We got a call from her in the morning saying that she was not going to return home, she wanted to stay in her boyfriend's family's house.

Whatever I said. And my parents, my sister and me seemed really happy. Until My parents went to that damn house and talked to those two!

They realized she was pregnant and above all the shit she did to them. They're gonna help HER!

I told my mom: "Wait, we're not gonna mantain economically My cousin, her husband and the kid, are we?"

She answered: "Don't be rude because it's your brother-in-law and your nephew/niece"

I'm being rude?
They're the ones being rude and abusing.

Last night I refused to borrow them my mini-DVD because I wanted to watch a movie. My parents grounded me and called me rude and selfish. They really expect me to accept everything they try to impose me?

They're the ones who are abusing because my parents have borrowed them our other house and not satisfied with that they come to have breakfast, lunch and dinner every single day.

Isn't that abuse?

She's 16 and with new life inside her belly and she acts like a 3 year-old. Like this is all a game. Is that fair?

When my sister and me get good grades just to try to hang out like three times in a month?
And she does bad things and gets permissions immediately?

That's not fair...

Please I really need advice. I'm caught in a cage.

Last edited by Sancta_Terra on Thu Feb 10, 2011 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Manala
Sancta Terra
Sancta Terra
Manala

Female Cancer Dog
Favorite Epica song : Tides Of Time, Kingdom Of Heaven, Quietus, White Water, Blank Infinity, Feint

PostSubject: Re: Advice/Comfort Thread   Advice/Comfort  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 3:43 am

I know this very much! It's horrible and she's abusing your family's good will and kindness.
Hopefully they will realise soon. Huggle
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
MabEpica
Quietus
Quietus
MabEpica

Female Scorpio Pig
Favorite Epica song : Consign To Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Advice/Comfort Thread   Advice/Comfort  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 10, 2011 11:13 pm

Maybe this situation will make her more mature and realise she's abusing of your family's help :/
But I think your family will realise of that soon Smile
Back to top Go down
Sancta_Terra
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Sancta_Terra

Female Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Advice/Comfort Thread   Advice/Comfort  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 11, 2011 12:00 am

I'm really hoping for that guys. Thank you Hug
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Advice/Comfort Thread   Advice/Comfort  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 12:16 am

That's so unfair of her!!!
I really hope your family realize soon how she is exploiting you! Hug
Back to top Go down
Eline
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Eline

Female Virgo Dog
Favorite Epica song : Consign to Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Advice/Comfort Thread   Advice/Comfort  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 12, 2011 1:38 am

You've got to stand strong Mary, you're behaviour is to much better than hers! Soon she'll realize you and your family were taking so much care of her, and that she should've acted more mature.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Eline.t83.net
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Advice/Comfort Thread   Advice/Comfort  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 13, 2011 1:42 am

I'm sorry to hear about that Mary.It is unfair indeed.I wish you, like all the others have said that your family will realize she's abusing you. Huggle
Back to top Go down
Sancta_Terra
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Sancta_Terra

Female Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Advice/Comfort Thread   Advice/Comfort  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 14, 2011 7:20 am

Thank you guys for your sweet comments. For caring. That means a lot. Because I can't really say this at my house or school.
I'm trying to do my own devoirs and being artistic so I can get distracted a little bit.
And also your words are helping a lot. Group Hug
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advice/Comfort Thread   Advice/Comfort  Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advice/Comfort Thread
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2