Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Epicians! :)))

Go down 
+4
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
Manala
nightwavs
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
nightwavs
Quietus
Quietus
nightwavs

Female Capricorn Dog
Favorite Epica song : So... The Last Crusade, Mother of Light, Tides Of Time, Consign to Oblivion <3, Chasing the Drago

Hello Epicians! :))) Empty
PostSubject: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 10:57 pm

Hey! As I said to DivineConspiracy, that I'll sign up when I'll have a break... so here I am! Smile)

My name is... hm, first: Agata, but I don't like it so much, I'd prefer my second name: Alina Smile. My nickname nightwavs comes from the film "Nightwaves", although that I've never watched it Razz, but I liked this name very much (it's almost like nightwISH...) so here it is Smile. You can find me on web also as: wavs, wave, nightwave, etc.

Despite I've never written here before, I'd already appeared here :-)
https://martyrsofthefreeword.forumotion.com/t265p165-simone-s-pics
I'm a girl next to Simone "in a cage" Smile in Warsaw.

I'm interesting in... huh, ofc Epica Smile, but also in biology (I wanna be a doctor Smile ) and foreign languages. I should learn just one, but better, than few at once... but what can I do if I like so many?! Smile And I just LOVE german language Smile Mine, Italian and Dutch as well Very Happy. And I want to learn Finnish, Norwegian... Uch! Life is probably too short Very Happy

And... sorry for my English, as I've already written, I have no time to learn it and make better or improve XDD! And you can see it - I make maaany mistakes...

Hm, I need some time to get to know martyrsforum better ... Smile

Huggle Hugs from Poland Smile,
Nightwavs / Alina. Or just Ali Smile.

btw. As You can see - sometimes I'm a little bit talkative. Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/nightwavs
Manala
Sancta Terra
Sancta Terra
Manala

Female Cancer Dog
Favorite Epica song : Tides Of Time, Kingdom Of Heaven, Quietus, White Water, Blank Infinity, Feint

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 11:38 pm

Alina! Welcome to the forum!
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:26 am

Witaj Alina!!! Very Happy
So nice to have another Polish girl here! Very Happy I'm Gosia, and I hope you'll have fun on our forum. Smile
Have you been to the show in Poznan or Katowice too?
Back to top Go down
nightwavs
Quietus
Quietus
nightwavs

Female Capricorn Dog
Favorite Epica song : So... The Last Crusade, Mother of Light, Tides Of Time, Consign to Oblivion <3, Chasing the Drago

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:37 am

Hey Manala, cześć Gosia! Smile

Yes! I've been to Katowice. And Warsaw Smile, in August.
Back to top Go down
Manala
Sancta Terra
Sancta Terra
Manala

Female Cancer Dog
Favorite Epica song : Tides Of Time, Kingdom Of Heaven, Quietus, White Water, Blank Infinity, Feint

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:39 am

Alina you can call me Tayla Wink
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 12:49 am

Epic! Have you met with Simone in Katowice too? Smile
Back to top Go down
nightwavs
Quietus
Quietus
nightwavs

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:04 am

Okay, Tayla Smile Can I wirte also Tay?

Yes, We've met Smile But we had to wait for her about... 1,5 hour! But we had a little bit drunken ReVampBoys next to us, so it wasn't boring Smile). Just one disadvantage - it was veery cold, we stayed outisde the club (autumn night, smth about 1 or 2 a.m. ... Later I was sick, but concert was worth it Smile )
Back to top Go down
Manala
Sancta Terra
Sancta Terra
Manala

Female Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 1:40 am

Sure you can Alina! Razz I love being called Tay <3
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 2:10 am

Hello,Alina and welcome to the forum Smile I'm Cris pleased to meet you Smile

You are so lucky that you've got to see Epica twice and met them Smile
Back to top Go down
Sancta_Terra
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Sancta_Terra

Female Scorpio Rooster
Favorite Epica song : Mother of Light

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:24 am

Hello Alina!
I'm Mary Smile
Welcome to our forum. It's nice to know you met Simone Wink
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 3:26 am

nightwavs wrote:
Okay, Tayla Smile Can I wirte also Tay?

Yes, We've met Smile But we had to wait for her about... 1,5 hour! But we had a little bit drunken ReVampBoys next to us, so it wasn't boring Smile). Just one disadvantage - it was veery cold, we stayed outisde the club (autumn night, smth about 1 or 2 a.m. ... Later I was sick, but concert was worth it Smile )

Oh, so worth it definately! Very Happy Haha, ReVamp guys are so funny. XD
It's really amazing you met her twice. Have you talked to her a lot?
Sorry for asking that much, I'm just curious, as I didn't get to meet her at the show I went to.
Back to top Go down
nightwavs
Quietus
Quietus
nightwavs

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:27 am

Hey Mary, hey Cris Smile

Gosia, hm... I TRIED to talk to her, and epicguyz, but my English is not so good in moments like these. Sad But in Katowice I gave her some polish sweets and chocostuffs Smile And she was so adorable! Said "dziękuję" (thanks< in Polish) about 3 times Smile. But she couldn't speak with us for so long, they had to drive to Hungary. But there was a funny situation Smile
EpiManager said: Ok, we have to go, last photo! - and went few metres away, cuz he got a phonecall or something. She looked at him... winked at us... and tooked the photos with everyone Smile And she was smiling non-stop! just adorable Smile

In Warsaw we went behind Stodola - the venue, where Epica had played then.
Not so many people - just me, my cousin Gosia Wink and 2 other men. One of them called Simone to the cage Smile and asked her about the photos Smile She said: okay, no problem Smile And after taking the photos she gave us autographs too.

I met Epica also at their hotel, but I wasn't very talkative. But Isaac was Smile And I'm very thankful for that! He was sooooo nice!
Back to top Go down
Sancta_Terra
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Sancta_Terra

Female Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 6:39 am

Wait, you and Gosia are cousins or you have a cousin who is called Gosia too? Suspect
Back to top Go down
nightwavs
Quietus
Quietus
nightwavs

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 28, 2010 5:08 pm

I have cousin called Gosia too, and she has been with me to warsawian epica' s show Smile

I said that I wasn't very talkative when I met them... Uch, It doesn't mean, that I didn't want to speak with them... Just... I couldn't, I was too shocked Very Happy And I spoke German and English at once Very Happy Isaac thought, that I was trying to speak Dutch Smile
Back to top Go down
Eline
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Eline

Female Virgo Dog
Favorite Epica song : Consign to Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:53 am

Wilkommen Alina!
My name is Eline and I'm from the eastern part of The Netherlands, so I speak German too. Smile
Enjoy your stay, I love your avatar!

With love,
Eline.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Eline.t83.net
Manala
Sancta Terra
Sancta Terra
Manala

Female Cancer Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 12:56 am

Razz I speak pretty good German Smile I'm learning Dutch from a friend who lives in Den Haag.
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:43 am

Aww that's sweet of Simone Smile
And so nice Isaac talked to you a lot Smile
I hope we can meet at another Epica show, Alina! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sancta_Terra
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Sancta_Terra

Female Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:07 am

Everyone speaks German here?
I can only speak Spanish, English, French and Nahuatl (that's not actually a language it's a dialect) -_-'
Not cool at all man Shocked
Back to top Go down
Eline
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Eline

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 5:32 am

^ You're lucky for knowing Spanish Mary! I'd love to learn it. Smile

I speak Dutch (dah), German, English and a bit of French so now and then.
Back to top Go down
nightwavs
Quietus
Quietus
nightwavs

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:15 pm

Hallo, Eline! and thanks! Smile

Gosia, I hope too! Are You going to Kamelot's concert in May?

Mary, "only"? Spanish&French - next languages on my "to learn... somewhere in time"-list Very Happy
Especially French...

I EXTREMELY want to learn Dutch, but unfortunately there's no one in my city, who wants to teach me... To be honest, I don't know anyone who speaks Dutch here Very Happy
But it's cool, that Dutch is a little bit similar to English&German, it's easier for me.
I wanted to go to language school, but they have lessons, when I still have lessons at my h-school.
Back to top Go down
Eline
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Eline

Female Virgo Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:26 pm

Try livemocha. If you need help, I'd love to help you! Smile
Back to top Go down
nightwavs
Quietus
Quietus
nightwavs

Female Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 7:40 pm

Ok, I've just signed up! Smile Thank You very much, Eline! Smile
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:07 pm

I won't go to Kamelot I'm afraid. I would rather want to see Delain.
And I already have tickets for WT in October. Smile Are you going?

And I could help you with some basic Dutch, recommend a nice site for grammar, or some books, exercises as I studied it for a year.
But I guess Eline would be better help, much better actually. Wink

I only speak Polish and English. Started to learn Spanish at college now too.
And I like it less to be honest than Italian, which I have learnt for two years, although I always thought Spanish is better. Until I actually started to learn it Razz
And I hate German! Never learned it, and will never want to! It sounds awful. Razz
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:50 am

The only foreign languages I know are English and a bit of French.I also started to study Latin this year but I just know a few words by now Razz Hopefully next year I'll study German because I've always loved how that language sounds Razz Don't kill me,Gosia please,but I love German Wink
Back to top Go down
Sancta_Terra
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Sancta_Terra

Female Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:53 am

^We love German!!

I think most of us speak more than one foreign language and that's cool Very Happy

I'd love to learn Dutch Wink. But I forgot what I learned before.
If you guys have trouble with Spanish I'd be really happy to help you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Epicians! :)))
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Martyrs of the Free Word :: Matters of Importance :: Introductions and other personal things-
Jump to: