Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello Epicians! :)))

Go down 
+4
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
magnoly
Manala
nightwavs
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
nightwavs
Quietus
Quietus
nightwavs

Female Capricorn Dog
Favorite Epica song : So... The Last Crusade, Mother of Light, Tides Of Time, Consign to Oblivion <3, Chasing the Drago

Hello Epicians! :))) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 5:10 am

Gosia, nope, I'm not going to WT-show Sad
I'll attend Kamelot's show for... hm, Simone I hope Smile and Oliver Palotai. And Sean&maybe Casey from Kamelot too...

When I'll need a help, I'll ask You both for sure Smile I've already downloaded a Dutch-grammar, but I haven't finished it yet...

I love german-sound too! And I love songs in German, like for ex. Rammstein Smile and i LOVE the one german-epica-song, "Falsches Spiel", the version of "Run for a fall" Smile
And I'm also learning Latin. And before X-mas I had an exam... which I didn't write Very Happy. But I have lovely teacher, she wasn't angry and said, that I can write it after New Year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/nightwavs
JessEpica
Quietus
Quietus
JessEpica

Female Virgo Goat
Favorite Epica song : all <3

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:10 am

Welcome here !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://female-metal-voices.1fr1.net
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:35 pm

Oh that's too bad you won't go to WT. But I hope we'll meet one day at another Epica gig! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nightwavs
Quietus
Quietus
nightwavs

Female Capricorn Dog
Favorite Epica song : So... The Last Crusade, Mother of Light, Tides Of Time, Consign to Oblivion <3, Chasing the Drago

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 2:25 am

Yeah, for sure! Smile
Maybe they'll come here this summer... I want second Open Mind Fest with them! Very Happy
Cuz I think they'll play only festivals, because of recording new cd Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/nightwavs
FacadeOfSimone
Quietus
Quietus
FacadeOfSimone

Female Cancer Dog
Favorite Epica song : Façade of Reality
The Phantom Agony
Design Your Universe

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:39 pm

Welcome to the forum Alina! (: I hope you'll enjoy your stay here. I'm a bit jealous you met Simone, haha. Oh, and my name is Simone, and I live in The Netherlands, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello Epicians! :)))   Hello Epicians! :))) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello Epicians! :)))
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Martyrs of the Free Word :: Matters of Importance :: Introductions and other personal things-
Jump to: