Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello from snowy Poland! :)

Go down 
+5
nightwavs
Sancta_Terra
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Eline
aisza
9 posters
AuthorMessage
aisza
Quietus
Quietus
aisza

Female Posts : 46

Hello from snowy Poland! :) Empty
PostSubject: Hello from snowy Poland! :)   Hello from snowy Poland! :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:32 am

Hello Smile I am the newst user here at the moment, so I shoul introduce myself. Let's go! My name is Jagna and I'm 16 years old. I live in a small town in Poland, Nowy Tomyśl. I'm mostly interested in music and Epica is one of my favourite bands ever of course. Beside Epica I also like Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, Joy Division, Television, Te Smiths and many more. I'm enjoying singing, playing the guitare andflute. May very big dream s to start taking violin lessons but it isn't seems to be possible. I am also interested in books (especially written by Stephen King, Fiodor Dostojewski, Carlos Ruiz Zafón-> Shadow of the Wind <3), art, religious, history and many more. Now I completely don't know what else can I write here so if You want to ask me abot somethin important to you, don't be shy- I don't bite.... Only sometimes Wink

And please, forgive me all my grammar mistakes. I've been learning english for 5 years and I still have some problems with mainly past tenses but I think I'll improve my english by writing here Wink

So, greeting from very snowy Poland Smile
Back to top Go down
Eline
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Eline

Female Virgo Dog
Favorite Epica song : Consign to Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Hello from snowy Poland! :)   Hello from snowy Poland! :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:34 am

Welcome to the forums Jagna!
Seems like the amount of Polish fans is increasing, great! Very Happy
My name is Eline and I'm from Eastern Holland, near to Enschede, and so close to Germany.

With love,
Eline.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Eline.t83.net
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello from snowy Poland! :)   Hello from snowy Poland! :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:38 am

Hello and welcome to the forum Jagna Smile I'm Cris pleased to meet you.And that's true we have a flow of many polish users now Smile
And Oh My Gosh you're the first Epica fan I know that loves The Holy Trinity of Epica,Pink Floyd and Led Zeppelin.I always thought I was a loner by liking 70's bands XD Now I have someone to share my love with <3

And don't worry about your english Wink Mine isn't the best eighter,and I'm having problems with the past tenses as well Neutral
Back to top Go down
Sancta_Terra
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Sancta_Terra

Female Scorpio Rooster
Favorite Epica song : Mother of Light

PostSubject: Re: Hello from snowy Poland! :)   Hello from snowy Poland! :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:57 am

Hello Jagna!
I'm Mary Smile
Poland is great and I love the language.
And don't worry about your English, it is not the mother language of the most of us.

Have fun & post a lot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
nightwavs
Quietus
Quietus
nightwavs

Female Capricorn Dog
Favorite Epica song : So... The Last Crusade, Mother of Light, Tides Of Time, Consign to Oblivion <3, Chasing the Drago

PostSubject: Re: Hello from snowy Poland! :)   Hello from snowy Poland! :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:59 am

Hey Jagna, I'm Alina, from Częstochowa! Wink
Don't worry, my English is hm... bad at all ;x I need to make it better, but... later, later Very Happy

Hm, I wanna take the violin-lessons too... but, first: I need a violin Very Happy, second: I need a teacher!

Greetz... from Poland too, woah Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/nightwavs
aisza
Quietus
Quietus
aisza

PostSubject: Re: Hello from snowy Poland! :)   Hello from snowy Poland! :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 6:03 pm

Oh, thank you all for the nice greeting Wink

Cris, I'd felt exacly the same before read that You also love, as you called it- The Holy Trinity. Now nobody can tell me that it's strage and that I am a stranger Very Happy

Oh, how great is to see polish user here Very Happy I didn't expect it Razz Remember, that what should you do today, do tomorrow Razz And I see that You've been at the Epica's concert, when exactly? I was n the 30th of September in Poznań and it was really great. So, how about you? Smile
Back to top Go down
Manala
Sancta Terra
Sancta Terra
Manala

Female Cancer Dog
Favorite Epica song : Tides Of Time, Kingdom Of Heaven, Quietus, White Water, Blank Infinity, Feint

PostSubject: Re: Hello from snowy Poland! :)   Hello from snowy Poland! :) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 9:48 pm

Witaj Jagna! I'm Tayla Smile
Hope you enjoy your time here <3 I'm sure you'll fit in more then well here Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
JessEpica
Quietus
Quietus
JessEpica

Female Virgo Goat
Favorite Epica song : all <3

PostSubject: Re: Hello from snowy Poland! :)   Hello from snowy Poland! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:14 am

hello and Welcome here !!! cheers
Back to top Go down
http://female-metal-voices.1fr1.net
nightwavs
Quietus
Quietus
nightwavs

Female Capricorn Dog
Favorite Epica song : So... The Last Crusade, Mother of Light, Tides Of Time, Consign to Oblivion <3, Chasing the Drago

PostSubject: Re: Hello from snowy Poland! :)   Hello from snowy Poland! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:10 am

Jagna, I have been to Katowice and Warsaw. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/nightwavs
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Hello from snowy Poland! :)   Hello from snowy Poland! :) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:38 pm

Welcome Jagna!!! Very Happy YAY another Polish fan here! Very Happy Makes me so happy. Very Happy
And you know what.... I fking LOVE your name!! It's been one of my fav polish names since long time ago! Smile
And I've been to the show in Poznań too, maybe we met there. Razz
Back to top Go down
aisza
Quietus
Quietus
aisza

PostSubject: Re: Hello from snowy Poland! :)   Hello from snowy Poland! :) I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 6:52 am

Wow, it's really nice to hear that somebody like my name, thanks. And I am a little bit surpried beacuse of that Smile People usually think that it's strange. And I also really like my name Very Happy It's nice and funny feeling when somebody form my school say Jagna, everyone know who is somebody talking about Very Happy

Yes, that's really interesting did we met or not. Where were you standing during the show? Who knows, maybe very close to me? Smile It would be nice Smile
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Hello from snowy Poland! :)   Hello from snowy Poland! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 1:30 am

I was standing in the first row just in front of Simone Smile And you?
Back to top Go down
aisza
Quietus
Quietus
aisza

PostSubject: Re: Hello from snowy Poland! :)   Hello from snowy Poland! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 3:20 am

I was standing in the second row in front of Yves Very Happy And I am so jelaous becase of that You're standing so close to Simone, I should stay there! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
FacadeOfSimone
Quietus
Quietus
FacadeOfSimone

Female Cancer Dog
Favorite Epica song : Façade of Reality
The Phantom Agony
Design Your Universe

PostSubject: Re: Hello from snowy Poland! :)   Hello from snowy Poland! :) I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:36 pm

Welcome to the forum Jagna! (: I like your name, it sounds really unique. Well, my name is Simone, and I hope you'll enjoy it here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from snowy Poland! :)   Hello from snowy Poland! :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from snowy Poland! :)
Page 1 of 1