Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself

Go down 
+5
JessEpica
magnoly
Eline
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Jillian Cross
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Jillian Cross
Quietus
Quietus
Jillian Cross

Female Aries Monkey
Favorite Epica song : Chasing the Dragon

Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself  Empty
PostSubject: Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself    Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 1:32 pm

Hi everyone,

I am, like you all, a huge fan of Epica for a couple of months, but I just registered yesterday because I hadn't known such an interesting fansite like this Martyrs of the Free Word. I really want to join you, so, here I am Laughing

My name is (a hard-to-pronounced Vietnamese name), but just call me Jillian. I'm 18 years old and I'm a student of an economics college. But my hobbies are not related to economics at all! I like to listen to music, play guitar (although I cannot play well Bop ), play with my cat, read books about science, fiction and wars, and a lot more things that I really like to do!

I met with this kind of music when I was about 12, and began with Within Temptation, which is now still my no 1 band!!! Then when I had more opportunities to discover Symphonic Metal (about year 2009), I searched for Delain, Nightwish and Epica. And now Epica follows WT to be the second one In Love

Beside them, I also listen to rock music, bands such as Metallica, Nirvana, Draconian (I love this band!! Cupid ), Blackmore's Night, and bands which I've not discovered yet Dancing

Finally, wish you all the best! Really want to share the same interest with you guys and girls (in my country they don't listen to that kind of music, that's crazy!)

Best regards
Jillian

PS: Can anybody tell me how to change avatar, plz??! HELPPPPP Sad
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself    Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:57 pm

Hello Jillian and welcome to the forum! It's nice to see a new member on the new year! Smile
I'm Cris pleased to meet you. Smile It's nice to meet an asian person because I love different cultures and countries Wink

And about the avatar problem I can surely help you Smile Go to Profile then,you'll see somewhere on the right corner 'Avatar'.,Click that link,and then browse the avatar you want from your computer and then click 'Save' . Hope that helps,.if no,let me know and I will help you further Wink
Back to top Go down
Eline
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Eline

Female Virgo Dog
Favorite Epica song : Consign to Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself    Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 7:48 pm

Hi Jillian! Smile

Welcome to the forums, hope you'll enjoy your stay! I'm Eline, and if I may recommend you something, you should try Amaranthe. Very Happy

With love,
Eline.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Eline.t83.net
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself    Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:41 pm

Hello Jillian! Smile
Welcome to our forum, I hope you will enjoy it here. Smile
For me Epica is no1 then WT follows. Wink And I totally love Draconian as well. I love you
Back to top Go down
JessEpica
Quietus
Quietus
JessEpica

Female Virgo Goat
Favorite Epica song : all <3

PostSubject: Re: Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself    Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 9:13 pm

welcome here jillian !!! wish a happy New Year 2011 to you
Back to top Go down
http://female-metal-voices.1fr1.net
Manala
Sancta Terra
Sancta Terra
Manala

Female Cancer Dog
Favorite Epica song : Tides Of Time, Kingdom Of Heaven, Quietus, White Water, Blank Infinity, Feint

PostSubject: Re: Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself    Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 10:13 pm

Welcome to the forum Jillian!
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
Sancta_Terra
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Sancta_Terra

Female Scorpio Rooster
Favorite Epica song : Mother of Light

PostSubject: Re: Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself    Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 3:53 am

Welcome to the forum, Jillian Smile
Enjoy your stay Very Happy

Back to top Go down
Jillian Cross
Quietus
Quietus
Jillian Cross

Female Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself    Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:19 pm

Oh thank you all hehe! You guys are so so friendly and lovely Huggle
And happy new year to all of you, wish you have an Epic Year ever! Very Happy
I will follow all your instruction here, thank you so much
In Love

Wow I can now edit my avatar, thank you for your help!
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself    Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself  I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 10:24 pm

You're welcome! Smile
Back to top Go down
FacadeOfSimone
Quietus
Quietus
FacadeOfSimone

Female Cancer Dog
Favorite Epica song : Façade of Reality
The Phantom Agony
Design Your Universe

PostSubject: Re: Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself    Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself  I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Welcome Jillian! My name is Simone. I'm really curious to your real name, haha. (:
Back to top Go down
Jillian Cross
Quietus
Quietus
Jillian Cross

Female Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself    Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself  I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 5:29 pm

LOL nothing to be curious about, an asian name, my name is Viet Anh hehe, it's a boy name actually =))
Back to top Go down
nightwavs
Quietus
Quietus
nightwavs

Female Capricorn Dog
Favorite Epica song : So... The Last Crusade, Mother of Light, Tides Of Time, Consign to Oblivion <3, Chasing the Drago

PostSubject: Re: Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself    Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself  I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 15, 2011 9:20 pm

Hey, Jillian! I'm Alina.

I listen to Nightwish too! Thru them I discovered Epica. And I recently started listening to Delain, one of their songs has reminded me, how much I loved Marco Hietala! I mean the song "Control the storm". Smile

greetz from Poland!
Back to top Go down
http://www.twitter.com/nightwavs
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself    Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dear Epicans, let me introduce myself
Page 1 of 1