Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

DYU Review - Ekultura

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ene
Facade Of Reality
Facade Of Reality
Ene

Male Sagittarius Rooster
Favorite Epica song : All of them!

DYU Review - Ekultura Empty
PostSubject: DYU Review - Ekultura   DYU Review - Ekultura I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 12:19 am

Alright i know this doesnt make much sense but it was quite positive Smile

As the former Nirvana dynamics of the double rotation characterized by the Epica will also be recognized that, in two different musical approach, the coarse rag-zúzós rotate softer themes, motifs emanating from the female singer.

This duality is ever more strongly felt issues of the Design Your Universe, because there is Arien Weesenbeck rattle and drumming, as well as the new guitarist Isaac Delahaye game is clearly much harder than before to the new album.

Immediately after the introduction symphonic soundtrack character "Surrender To Resign" wonderful example of this.
The choir after the Overture, the first topic in a hard-bólogatós extreme hajlóan progressive, slightly deathes pattern that it did not place much later to give Simone Simons ethereal sound, no identifiable epicás the right melody.

The most beautiful moments still to the transfer, which will soon Simone, the band will take over the prime, then speak to the album's first, great tailored gitárszólója.

Many who would not be enough, the "Unleashed" et that listening to further testimony to win, now that the band really everything in it.
The main "riff" theme zúzós terribly upset, verzével hard, and a broad, three-quarters of rhythm kibomló chorus varies appreciably. But may not be the mark almost be considered complete film scores choir mentioning any deposit.

It is also in this issue of the chorus of the pre-closure variations Simone first heard operatic singing.

If you can improve even more extreme-progressive effect, the "Martyr Of The Free Word" to do so.
The instrumental theme from a high-speed rail, swept away by itself under the rings, vadságában great, while the énektéma slightly oriental, Byzantine, Roman, and to further worsen the Middle Ages to the opus of a Gregorian kórusbetét rings also have the sweeping, virtuosic guitar solos, before .

The departure torokénekkel actually an epic dimension, "Kingdom of Heaven" is a rhythmically complex progressive-extreme in the rhetorical themes and female-fronted symphonic power metal frigyének another gem, a little towards the end of the acoustic-based merengéssel megtoldva.
The round itself is ultimately a song telling the story of scintillating guitar solo on the crown.

But this might not say the album's most successful number, as the mysterious "The Price of Freedom" mal-előtoldott "Burn To A Cinder" normal zúzós-oriental-symphonic and operatic alterálás by far the most beautiful material énekmotívumává fulfilled the chorus.

The power metal funds over Simone's voice entrancing and irresistible lure, like a siren's song. The brilliant guitar solo, and the closing theme tündérdallama just a nice bonus.

After that, you can not increase the pleasure, so some relatively restrained innovative song follows, making it not sit in the material, or even just some time to get eltűnődni had heard so far, come to terms with the greatness of which we participate.

The title track, and also the album closing "Design Your Universe" to turn the infinity of variations, in almost floating above the staccato chorus of énekdallam particularly interesting.

Never heard of such a complex is not Epic, and though the band's return to the Design Your Universe is not a concept album, so all szövegtémáit and musical motifs in terms of absolute freedom of movement allows for the team, always felt it kind of difficult to grasp the átgondoltság and unity.

The disc from the great real breakthrough may be taken out of the team, so much is clear however, that any tax collector collection was itself something of the place.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: DYU Review - Ekultura   DYU Review - Ekultura I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 2:50 am

I didn't understood much of it DYU Review - Ekultura Icon_lol
But it's pretty positive makes me even more excited DYU Review - Ekultura Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: DYU Review - Ekultura   DYU Review - Ekultura I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 11:33 pm

Where did you find this review Eetu?
Back to top Go down
Ene
Facade Of Reality
Facade Of Reality
Ene

Male Sagittarius Rooster
Favorite Epica song : All of them!

PostSubject: Re: DYU Review - Ekultura   DYU Review - Ekultura I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 3:20 pm

I don't remember, it was that ekultura site Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: DYU Review - Ekultura   DYU Review - Ekultura I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 17, 2009 9:59 pm

Ok, cause I guess it was originally in Polish, but I can't find anything like that on e-kultura.pl
Nevermind Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DYU Review - Ekultura   DYU Review - Ekultura I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DYU Review - Ekultura
Page 1 of 1