Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello to all Epic sheeps xD

Go down 
+2
Ene
Dragana
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragana
Quietus
Quietus
Dragana

Female Taurus Pig

Hello to all Epic sheeps xD Empty
PostSubject: Hello to all Epic sheeps xD   Hello to all Epic sheeps xD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:29 pm

So,hi Smile My name is Dragana,i'm from Serbia.I found the youtube account of this forum,so i just had to join. ^^ I just loved Epica before DYU,but when i heard it,i realized it's the best album ever made on planet Earth. geek so now i love 'em even more Laughing
My fav Epica songs are...The Obsessive Devotion, Consign To Oblivion, Safeguard To Paradise, Chasing The Dragon, Living A Lie, Cry For The Moon, Run For A Fall...and as for the new album,my favs for now are Resing To Surrender and Our Destiny (who can just not to love the "i'll sing this song for you again" part? lol)....
Other metal bands i love:i'm not a big sympho metal freak,sorry xD i just love Epica,Demether,Within Temptation and old Nightwish stuff.Delain is also good.
Then,Symphony X,Evergrey,Dream Theater,Opeth,Cynic,Pain Of Salvation,Organized Chaos (Serbian one xD),Kamelot,i also love some Dimmu Borgir stuff (i'm actualy not in love with their lyrics,the music is fantastic xP)
As for the non-metal stuff...Enya,Kate Bush,Poets Of The Fall,Muse,Agua De Annique,Art Diler,Negative (Serbian one xP) etc. I'm also into classical music. Razz
Back to top Go down
Ene
Facade Of Reality
Facade Of Reality
Ene

Male Sagittarius Rooster
Favorite Epica song : All of them!

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all Epic sheeps xD   Hello to all Epic sheeps xD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:48 pm

Hey!!
I hope you enjoy your stay Smile
Cool music taste, i'm not much into sympho metal besides Epica either.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
Dragana
Quietus
Quietus
Dragana

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all Epic sheeps xD   Hello to all Epic sheeps xD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 3:56 pm

thanks! Very Happy be sure i will enjoy Laughing
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all Epic sheeps xD   Hello to all Epic sheeps xD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 7:37 pm

Dragana!I'm so happy you joined Hello to all Epic sheeps xD Icon_biggrin I bet you know me by my usename hehe Hello to all Epic sheeps xD Icon_razz

And am I the only symphonic metal freak out there? Hello to all Epic sheeps xD Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Gargamel
Blank Infinity
Blank Infinity
Gargamel

Female Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all Epic sheeps xD   Hello to all Epic sheeps xD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:18 pm

Oi, oi here I am Razz

Nice to meet you. I'm Fani otherwise known as the "crazy stalker person" by some people (including people here!)

Toddle pip, love!
Back to top Go down
Bram
Quietus
Quietus
Bram

Male Leo Goat
Favorite Epica song : Cry for The Moon

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all Epic sheeps xD   Hello to all Epic sheeps xD I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 19, 2009 9:32 pm

Welcome, have a nice stay =]
Back to top Go down
http://www.reverbnation.com/shalott
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all Epic sheeps xD   Hello to all Epic sheeps xD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 2:47 am

Awww, Dragana is here! Very Happy Good to see you, I hope you enjoy your stay here. Smile
Back to top Go down
Dragana
Quietus
Quietus
Dragana

Female Taurus Pig

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all Epic sheeps xD   Hello to all Epic sheeps xD I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 20, 2009 3:14 am

Very Happy
Haha....ofcourse i know you Cris.

Fani...i think i already know you from the WT forum,i'm Dragana there also Razz

And thanks everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello to all Epic sheeps xD   Hello to all Epic sheeps xD I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello to all Epic sheeps xD
Page 1 of 1