Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Simone Trivia

Go down 
+11
AnEpicJourney
Eline
Elodie Artour
HatredGrows
akjua
Ene
riina
Manala
magnoly
Sancta_Terra
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

Simone Trivia - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 3:22 pm

Wow.I didn't know some of them :O Did you asked her some of this questions when you met her?

I didn't know she has a facebook account.I think she keeps it private from the fans as she has only her twitter and YouTube accounts to update her news

Coral nailpolish for Coen's wedding? :O How do you know that? Razz

So her nickname Smoontjes was given by Mark ? Razz Well in another form as 'Simooontje' but still that's very cute Very Happy

And I didn't know her dad's name eighter Razz

And I knew Oliver was taller than hel but I didnt knew exactly with how many centimetres Razz

And about her full name I found it on a Simone fan-site.I will search for the link and I will post it here soon Smile
Back to top Go down
HatredGrows
Quietus
Quietus

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 5:14 pm

DivineConspiracy wrote:

By the way, she is a natural redhead, not blonde... Copper red, I think it is called. But absolutely not blonde... Smile
She's not natural redhead, her natural colour is dark brown or something, she said it in an interview.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 8:09 pm

No, I didn't ask her about these things when I met her, I am just a very updated fan, hehe x) And I remember a lot of her tweets... Even I do feel like a stalker, haha x)
Her facebook account I found though Oliver, that was really braindead of them, if they wanted to keep her facebook account a secret, cause his facebook profile is under his real name, and it says "Ina relationship with Sjm Simons" I laughed really hard when I saw that!!

Really?! Dark brown?! I can't imagine that... o.O
Do you have a link for that interview? Surprised
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 9:26 pm

^ She says it in this interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjLjO3UxnXA

About the fb... she stated a few times on twitter she doesn't own a facebook account so I wouldn't assume it's really hers.
Back to top Go down
Elodie Artour
Quietus
Quietus
Elodie Artour

Female Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:04 pm

I also used to think Simone doesn't have a Facebook account but if you mean this one: https://www.facebook.com/Smoontje , then it's probably the real her because Smoontje is her nickname on YouTube, as well. So, I guess that's indeed Simone herself. Moreover, if Oliver did have a real, proper account on FB, then he wouldn't be in a relationship with someone who only claims to be Simone. Wink
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:19 pm

Hmm, it looks like it might be her indeed. Just then why she claimed on twitter she doesn't own an account there...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 10:41 pm

I just think she doesn't want her fans to find the facebook account, because it is private...
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:14 pm

I understand she wants her privacy, but then why lie to the fans?? I would rather just ignore the questions about having a fb account than lie....
Back to top Go down
Elodie Artour
Quietus
Quietus
Elodie Artour

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:21 pm

By the way, I also used to suppose Simone's natural haircolour is blonde. It's a bit hard to imagine her having dark brown hair but I guess red/orange suits her much better. Razz

Thank you, guys, for sharing so much information about Simone on this thread! There are so many things I first read on here...

@Am: What does "The Haunting Name" mean?
@Gosia: I totally agree with you. There are things about Simone's attitude that I really dislike. She shouldn't be lying to her fans about not having a FB account. She'd better tell the truth or simply ignore such questions.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:56 pm

You know that the entire Black Halo/Epica is a concept, and Simone's "part" has a name, which is Marguerite Smile Not many people study the topic enough to see it Smile

I have actually edited a photo of Simone, to see what she would look like with brown hair, long before I knew it was her natural haircolor, hehe Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 07, 2010 11:59 pm

And about the thing with Simone's attitude, I totally agree. But I understand it, in a way, because she is really not that into all the attention she is getting, so I think she is just desperately trying to keep some of her privacy... And I respect that, even it is a little bit unfair to lie about it...
Back to top Go down
Elodie Artour
Quietus
Quietus
Elodie Artour

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 12:59 am

It's not only about her lying to the fans about her FB account. Just think of all those moments when she's disappointed fans by leaving the place where the gig had been held right after it. I've got friends who have met everybody from Epica but her. I understand she needs to take care of her voice - I'm a singer by myself (even though a none-professional one) and it's really hard to keep your voice fit. However, fans are fans - they love you and always support you. That's why one shouldn't let them down like that. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 1:52 am

I know, Roy has the same problem... but he still went of the bus at 4 am after a long tour, just to see us...
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 3:26 pm

Am,just want to remind you.Do not double post.Use the edit button to add something new to your old post Wink Dont worry it happens to everyone at the first time.I double post a lot as well but only if a certain thread wa sinactive for a very long time Wink

About her FB account.I think it's a bit unfair that she had to lie the fans that she hasn't got one.Well it's true that we have to respect her privacy but why to lie instead of just not telling or not answering questions.WEel,it's her life after all Rolling Eyes

Am, do you mean the concept in the two Kamelot albums Black Halo and Epica?Which was inspired from Goethe's 'Faust'?So do you also mean that her parts(in the concept of Black Halo,I'm talking about her vocal parts) she was interpreting Marguerite?I know I didn't express very well but I hink that's whatyou are talking about,right? Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 6:41 pm

Yes, something like that, haha X) I will remember not to double post, sorry!
I have made a Simone tribute btw, https://www.youtube.com/user/MeAmie94#p/u/15/Rg9DY-c_E78 Cool if you would check it out Smile
And I have A LOT of more Simone facts, I just have to remember them, hehe! But I will post them when I remember everything again Smile

And a clean Epica/lord of the rings tribute, which is off topic, but I am just posting it here, hehe https://www.youtube.com/user/MeAmie94#p/u/14/JOh13oIY7Lk
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 9:34 pm

I loved both of the videos Am! And added you on yt as well Smile
I made a tribute to Simone as well, but only with pictures. You can see it on my page. Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 5:26 am

Thanks! Very Happy ^^ I will check it out now Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:16 am

SORRY FOR DOUBLE POSTING, GUYS!

Simone's sister?
What do you think, can it be her?

Simone Trivia - Page 2 Pic_ph10

Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:36 am

No! We somewhere have here the pics of her and her "most probable" (Razz) sister. Let me find it!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:37 am

Okei, find it! I am curious! Smile
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:47 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 1:53 am

Janneke, yes, I found her on facebook now Smile It is definitely her! Woah! They have the same birthday! :O Simone is two years older than her, but both are born on January 17. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:16 am

Just found her too. Wink Yeah that's pretty epic they're were born the same day. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 12, 2010 2:17 am

Sick... Only four days different from the age difference between me and my little sister, haha... Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 14, 2010 4:06 pm

So her sister was born in 1987?Pretty awesome,and they shre the same birthday! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simone Trivia   Simone Trivia - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simone Trivia
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next