Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Design Your Universe - How do you rate it?

Go down 
+5
Vlien
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Manala
Sancta_Terra
magnoly
9 posters

1/5
Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_vote_lcap0%Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
2/5
Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_vote_lcap0%Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
3/5
 0% [ 0 ]
4/5
Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_vote_lcap7%Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_vote_rcap
 7% [ 1 ]
5/5
Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_vote_lcap93%Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_vote_rcap
 93% [ 14 ]
Total Votes : 15

AuthorMessage
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? Empty
PostSubject: Design Your Universe - How do you rate it?   Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18, 2010 11:25 pm

Definately 5/5 from me. The best Epica album. It's perfect as a whole. Even more metal than TDC and that's what I love. Very Happy It's such a powerful album, full of good energy; Resign to Surrender, Unleashed, Deconstruct, DYU - those songs always cheer me up. Wink I'm not a big fan of solos, but I must say that in DYU album they blend so well with all the music and I simply can enjoy them! Simone has improved her vocals so much, just listen to Unleashed, Burn to a Cinder of Tides of Time. And it has A New Age Dawn series, which are my fav, and the lyrics are birlliant, as always though. Wink Epica's a philosphy! So is DYU. My fav album EVER! <3
Back to top Go down
Sancta_Terra
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Sancta_Terra

Female Scorpio Rooster
Favorite Epica song : Mother of Light

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Universe - How do you rate it?   Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:38 am

^I agree with you Gosia. DYU is simply amazing. I'm absolutely in love with it. Epica doesn't talk about all the non-sense comercial song's themes. They actually take the time to write a song about drugs or free word, for example. I know I'm talking about a TDC song. But that i is as exactly what I like from Epica. Since early albums they've relased songs with sense.

And DYU is a total blast!
It has powerful melodies but also it has ballads.
And I looove The series of "A New Age Dawns", it's just so epic.
Back to top Go down
Manala
Sancta Terra
Sancta Terra
Manala

Female Cancer Dog
Favorite Epica song : Tides Of Time, Kingdom Of Heaven, Quietus, White Water, Blank Infinity, Feint

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Universe - How do you rate it?   Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 1:53 pm

5/5 Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.musesofmetal.com
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Universe - How do you rate it?   Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 12:53 am

magnoly wrote:
Definately 5/5 from me. The best Epica album. It's perfect as a whole. Even more metal than TDC and that's what I love. Very Happy It's such a powerful album, full of good energy; Resign to Surrender, Unleashed, Deconstruct, DYU - those songs always cheer me up. Wink I'm not a big fan of solos, but I must say that in DYU album they blend so well with all the music and I simply can enjoy them! Simone has improved her vocals so much, just listen to Unleashed, Burn to a Cinder of Tides of Time. And it has A New Age Dawn series, which are my fav, and the lyrics are birlliant, as always though. Wink Epica's a philosphy! So is DYU. My fav album EVER! <3
Couldn't describe it any better than this! Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Universe - How do you rate it?   Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 1:28 am

^ hehe, happy you agree. Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Universe - How do you rate it?   Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 23, 2010 7:52 pm

The only thing that isnt the same for me is that I actually love solos a lot Very Happy And I'm happy taht Epica have solos in the DYU songs,it makes them even more special Smile
Back to top Go down
Vlien
Quietus
Quietus
Vlien

Female Sagittarius Cat
Favorite Epica song : Design Your Universe

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Universe - How do you rate it?   Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:16 pm

5/5!
For me it's really the best album they ever made! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
BloodyRose
Quietus
Quietus
BloodyRose

Female Scorpio Snake
Favorite Epica song : Facade of Reality, Cry For The Moon, Mortyr of the Free Word

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Universe - How do you rate it?   Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 27, 2010 6:20 pm

For me this is the best album of Epica. It's so heavy, epic and powerful. Amazing music, amazing vocals Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.nightwish-bulgaria.hit.bg
vanessaweber
Quietus
Quietus
vanessaweber

Female Aries Pig
Favorite Epica song : Fools Of Damnation, Living A Lie, The Divine Conspiracy, Tides Of Time, Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Universe - How do you rate it?   Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:51 am

4/5

It's an amazing album and the music is astounding, but i just don't feel it as much as i do when i listen to TDC
Back to top Go down
Ene
Facade Of Reality
Facade Of Reality
Ene

Male Sagittarius Rooster
Favorite Epica song : All of them!

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Universe - How do you rate it?   Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 8:43 pm

5/5

It's perfection.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/eneuniverse
vanessaweber
Quietus
Quietus
vanessaweber

Female Aries Pig
Favorite Epica song : Fools Of Damnation, Living A Lie, The Divine Conspiracy, Tides Of Time, Unleashed

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Universe - How do you rate it?   Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 11:57 pm

I change my mind. I cancelled my vote and rated it 5/5.
after listening to it more a few times, i've got to say that I like it as much and sometimes more than TDC. I don't know why I didn't realize it before
Back to top Go down
aisza
Quietus
Quietus
aisza

Female Posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Universe - How do you rate it?   Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 19, 2011 12:22 am

5/5 ofcourse. I love this album, it's one of my favourite Epica babies Smile And I love Simone's vocal on that album. And totality seems to be so fresh and on Design Your Universe there're a lot my favourite songs. RESIGN TO SURRENDER <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Design Your Universe - How do you rate it?   Design Your Universe - How do you rate it? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1