Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Within Temptation

Go down 
+16
Elodie Artour
Sancta_Terra
sweet sorrow
Manala
Eline
AnEpicJourney
Black Halo Angel
xut0piax
Dragana
Bram
diego_jansen
Ene
magnoly
TheAsylum
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Gargamel
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
aisza
Quietus
Quietus
aisza

Female Posts : 46

Within Temptation - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 10:17 pm

Haha, everything is possilbe Smile Yeah, I can't wait too. I think it will be a really great party Very Happy
Back to top Go down
aisza
Quietus
Quietus
aisza

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 1:51 am

https://2img.net/h/oi56.tinypic.com/ixb72e.jpg

What do yu think about new album cover? Hm... I really don't ike it! Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 2:41 am

Me neither. That's somewhat ugly.
Back to top Go down
Eline
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Eline

Female Virgo Dog
Favorite Epica song : Consign to Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 4:18 am

It looks like some kind of cheap computergame to me. Neutral I would definately not buy this if I had to judge by cover.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Eline.t83.net
aisza
Quietus
Quietus
aisza

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 7:05 pm

Exacly, Eline Wink You're absolutely right Wink I remember that I discovered Within Temptation accidentaly when I was in a music shop and I saw Mother Earth, I completely fell in love with the cover and I just had to buy it although I hadn't known them before I saw their cd Smile

New album cover made me upset, because their covers used to be very magical and full of symbols. And The Unforgiving cover exacly looks like a cover of a cheap computer game, sad... : (

Oh, just one look to make me happy:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_jKYCJXRJcX8/SThVrkET0vI/AAAAAAAAALY/QnnLFrTuUAY/s400/Enter+FRONT.JPEG

<3 <3
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 6:05 pm

To be honest I don't like the album cover eighter.It would look great for a PC Game or a comic (uhm..well it has to do with the album concept) but it doesn't seem to have the WT feel in it.I abslutely loved the THOE cover because of the symbols in it.The Silent Force looked mystical.Mother Earth was quite ironic because of Sharons' wig,.but still very beautiful Razz and Enter was just beautiful and romantic,like a painting. This one doesn't seem to fit Neutral
Back to top Go down
TidesOfTime
Quietus
Quietus
TidesOfTime

Female Scorpio Pig
Favorite Epica song : Tides Of Time, Solitary Ground, Our Destiny, This Is The Time.

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 13, 2011 6:04 am

You guys, it's based on a comic book! Obviously it won't be like the other covers. I personally would have preferred something different, but I'm fine with this! It's quite cool actually... I think I already love Sinead Smile
Back to top Go down
aisza
Quietus
Quietus
aisza

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 3:02 am

So, here it is. New single, titled Faster is now online Very Happy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=clK7UTpuuos

I think that it's better than Where is the Edge but it's stiil not what I am waiting for Sad

But the cover is so elegant and stylish. Just take a look:

http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs1322.snc4/161956_178606895512031_2482981_n.jpg

Las night I dreamt about their show in Poland *__* Sharon was smiling for me all the time Very Happy Nice Wink
Back to top Go down
Eline
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Eline

Female Virgo Dog
Favorite Epica song : Consign to Oblivion

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:16 am

I don't like the song at all, way too commercial. So not WT... such a pity.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Eline.t83.net
TidesOfTime
Quietus
Quietus
TidesOfTime

Female Scorpio Pig
Favorite Epica song : Tides Of Time, Solitary Ground, Our Destiny, This Is The Time.

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 9:58 am

Well, it's a first single!! They are usually at least a little bit mainstream. That's not the case with Epica, but then again Within Temptation is more rock-oriented than Epica. Personally, I'm in love with the song (listened to it like 25 times today, no joke!), it's my current favorite off the album from what I've heard. In Love
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:02 pm

I actually like the song.I can't say it's my favorite by WT because I just listened to it 3 times by now.But it's WAY better han 'Where is the Egde',which didn't even grabbed me a bit.This one has that '80's hard rock vibe,which is a whole new territory for WT.The orchestra is way more subtile,but very beautiful,and Ruud's guitar solo is pure bliss! Very Happy And of course Sharon's voice has a new different texture.Not too high,not too low,and very raspy and powerful.Gotta listen nto this song more to sink deeper into it. Smile But I still think there will be even better songs on n the album Smile

And I actually love the single cover! Smile Sharon looks so beautiful for her age,even younger than she actually is!And it's certianly better than the cover of 'The Unfirgiving' which woukd rather fit a PC game or a comic than an album Laughing But hey it's a comic concept album,so...
Back to top Go down
InSilentTears
Quietus
Quietus
InSilentTears

Female Cancer Pig
Favorite Epica song : Fools of Damnation
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion
Burn to a Cinder
The Last Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 23, 2011 7:39 am

I don't really like 'Faster' I don't know what bothers me about it but I really don't like it.I think the only thing I like about it is Ruud's guitar solo.
I hope I like at least one song from the new album,because 'Where Is The Edge' and 'Faster' aren't doing it for me.

I do like the single cover.Sharon is positively lovely Smile
Back to top Go down
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 4:15 am

I like The Unforrgiving trailer a lot.So much mystery.And the sample of 'In the middle of the night' sounds really promising Smile
Back to top Go down
InSilentTears
Quietus
Quietus
InSilentTears

Female Cancer Pig
Favorite Epica song : Fools of Damnation
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion
Burn to a Cinder
The Last Crusade

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 29, 2011 3:41 pm

I took another listen to 'Faster' and now I like it Smile It may not be in my top 20 but I like it
Back to top Go down
magnoly
Replica
Replica
magnoly

Female Taurus Snake
Favorite Epica song :
Consign to Oblivion
Unleashed
The Obsessive Devotion

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 8:24 pm

WT - Enter live in Mexico 2001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BqwF66woyII&feature=feedf

Not best quality, but still a jewel. WT I love.
Back to top Go down
Sancta_Terra
Fool Of Damnation
Fool Of Damnation
Sancta_Terra

Female Scorpio Rooster
Favorite Epica song : Mother of Light

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:04 am

I love it too Love
Thank You dear!
Back to top Go down
aisza
Quietus
Quietus
aisza

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 18, 2011 11:58 pm

Oh, it's only 5 days left to their concert in Warsaw. Just can't wait and hope to get a chance to take a photo with Sharon of course Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Within Temptation   Within Temptation - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Within Temptation
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Martyrs of the Free Word :: General :: Other Music-
Jump to: