Martyrs of the Free Word
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We are under construction, but you are free to join us on the wait for 2012, the year of Epica!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The "Design Your Universe" Thread

Go down 
+15
Marit
Bram
Tomoe-chan
menaceOFvanity
Dragana
Amairwyn
xwesx
lilithday
Sancta_Terra
Gargamel
EpicaHolic
TheAsylum
Ene
magnoly
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

The "Design Your Universe" Thread - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The "Design Your Universe" Thread   The "Design Your Universe" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeSat May 22, 2010 2:47 am

I released that DYU was different already from teasers Razz But every Epica album is different and unique in its own way,but still it has the same escence evrywhere.That's actually what I love the most about Epica.They improve with age like the finest wines(And that was somewhat a quote from a Dream Theater song Razz ),but still they never lose their quintessential elements( like choirs and the theme of the lyrcs).Many bands change their style through years(and after that some of them seem to move completely to another genre).Fortunetely Epica evolves but they are stil the same The "Design Your Universe" Thread - Page 7 Icon_biggrin

Hope you understand some of my blabling The "Design Your Universe" Thread - Page 7 Icon_razz
Back to top Go down
Elodie Artour
Quietus
Quietus
Elodie Artour

Female Posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: The "Design Your Universe" Thread   The "Design Your Universe" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeMon May 24, 2010 1:16 am

I personally do (I'm sure that the others have also understood you, though Razz ) .

Yesterday, I bought "Design Your Universe" and I find its artwork amazing! Previously, I haven't realized that the girl on the cover is actually meditating at the sea bottom surrounded by water and stuff... Laughing
Back to top Go down
mousa
Quietus
Quietus

Female Posts : 3

PostSubject: Re: The "Design Your Universe" Thread   The "Design Your Universe" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:03 am

Me can't wait too!

My very fav part from teasers is the big choir from 2nd one; might be from Resign to Surrender.
XxfrozenbutterflyxX
Epican
Epican
XxfrozenbutterflyxX

Female Aquarius Pig
Favorite Epica song : Kingdom of Heaven
Consign to Oblivion
Chasing the Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The "Design Your Universe" Thread   The "Design Your Universe" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 6:09 pm

^The album was realeased almost 1 year ago! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The "Design Your Universe" Thread   The "Design Your Universe" Thread - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The "Design Your Universe" Thread
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7